Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy to be wise after the event when you sit on the fence, though.

I wrote off Drenthe, Stracqualursi, Gueye, Vellios, Jelavic, Bidwell and Baxter which turned out (or looks likely to turn out) correct.

Not writing someone off is equally a waste of time when they turn out crap as writing someone off when they turn out good is a mistake.

Lundstram might do, by the way. Just my opinion on what looks likely at the moment. Could be wrong.

I'm not negative for the sake of it, by the way. Stones, Ledson and Browning will be boss for example.

I'm not giving you that one Azz. How could anybody not write him off ffs

Perhaps you should read the below post:

It's a forum about Everton, me and Azzurri are talking about Everton players. Why you chose to get involved and start throwing insults around is beyond me. It's you who is turning this thread sour, not me.

Ok, I'll remember to ask for your permission before posting in future. Don't recall throwing any insults. Hope you don't mind me posting this.

Dare I say it but this could be where our policy of having a lot of loan players in our core team bites us on the arse. We are probably maxed out in terms of loans allowed, so if we wanted to get an emergency left back in to cover Oviedo we can't

juliette ferrington ‏@juliette_grace 51s

Stoke confirm deal to sign Peter Odemwingie that will see Kenwyne Jones head to Cardiff subject to medicals and personal terms being agreed.

And now we've lost out on Kenwyne Jones!! FFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back