Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't we go out and by Belgium, it worked on my fifa game haha

Sign De Brune for £8 million, Lukaku permanently, Junior Milanda from Wolfsberg (new Fellaini apparently), Massimo Bruno (decent on Fifa) and see if Fellaini wants to come back. Plus sign Vermailen from the gunners and replace Baines with cavanda from Lazio (belgian).

Use Fellaini money and Baines money and we could afford the lot! In Fifa 14 terms anyway.

Sign De Brune for £8 million, Lukaku permanently, Junior Milanda from Wolfsberg (new Fellaini apparently), Massimo Bruno (decent on Fifa) and see if Fellaini wants to come back. Plus sign Vermailen from the gunners and replace Baines with cavanda from Lazio (belgian).

Use Fellaini money and Baines money and we could afford the lot! In Fifa 14 terms anyway.

All joking aside mate, i think both de bruyne and vermaillen are targets we should try our best to get in, a lot of the top foregin sides in the past have done it based around a strong foreign contingent from one country, Inter with the Germans, ac with the Dutch same with real under van Gaal, Wengers unbeatable with their french core etc

Last edited:
Only ever got Gibson and Coleman horrifically wrong (but who didn't with Gibson), and I can assure you now he is hyper tosh of the highest order.

However, he'd do alright for us because of the players around him.

EDIT: Wrong thread but can also be applied to Kenwyne Jones

I'd rather the team we have than those.

jones actually makes sense as a kone replacement and back up to lukaku, strong, quick..hold up the ball etc

but hes 29 and rubbish, prefer we would go someone younger and potential...waaay to short term-ish

Wolfsburg will snap our hands off since he doesnt play for them

Wolfsburg will snap our hands off since he doesnt play for them

He is on loan from there i think. I remember in the summer we was meant to be out of contract so to speak and on Fifa he is on loan until January.

My current knowledge is based on the game so i may be wrong haha

All joking aside mate, i think both de bruyne and vermaillen are targets we should try our best to get in, a lot of the top foregin sides in the past have done it based around a strong foreign contingent from one country, Inter with the Germans, ac with the Dutch same with real under van Gaal, Wengers unbeatable with their french core etc
ehhh....Van Gaal was at Barca mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back