Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good time to look at some clubs that are looking to add players, for that last push for honours, in all the leagues.

You can pick the players that will be moved on, or atleast wont get playing time.

Benteke is having a mare with Villa.

He should have moved in the summer.

Id be tempted to try n get him for circa £15M+ given his frankly pi55 poor form this season.

Could do well for Everton i think

Today's Sky Sports

''Schalke centre-back Joel Matip has been of the Bundesliga club’s shining lights this season and reports suggest he is attracting a lot of interest. Everton and Monaco have both been linked with January moves for the Cameroon international, although he remains under contract in Germany until 2016 and it is thought that that he would be reluctant to move midway through the season and would prefer to wait until the end of the campaign to consider his future.''

Benteke is having a mare with Villa.

He should have moved in the summer.

Id be tempted to try n get him for circa £15M+ given his frankly pi55 poor form this season.

Could do well for Everton i think

I'd love Benteke, but the longer his run of form continues, the more I'm wondering whether he's got jelavic syndrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back