Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snake Blisken.

escape-from-new-york.jpg

Spiked baseball bat to a gun fight.

I'd love Benteke, but the longer his run of form continues, the more I'm wondering whether he's got jelavic syndrome.
But the longer his run of poor form continues, the greater the chance of signing him.

He was a 25 million player in the summer. His poor form might lower his and his clubs expectations. A move to Everton from Villa should look a good move to Benteke. It's a step up.

But the longer his run of poor form continues, the greater the chance of signing him.

He was a 25 million player in the summer. His poor form might lower his and his clubs expectations. A move to Everton from Villa should look a good move to Benteke. It's a step up.

Benteke to us will 100% not be happening.

Here's the thing...if we get a striker, how much will he really play? At Chelsea? Unless Lukaku gets hurt, he's not getting left out of the side or getting subbed off.

Yet we need the cover. Can we bring someone in who's any good knowing he won't play much?

Here's the thing...if we get a striker, how much will he really play? At Chelsea? Unless Lukaku gets hurt, he's not getting left out of the side or getting subbed off.

Yet we need the cover. Can we bring someone in who's any good knowing he won't play much?

There will be plenty of opportunity for them to play lukaku has only played so much time because there had been no one else to play. Matches start comming thick and fast now mate, more so if we have a cup run, rotation and banging two strikers on when your chasing games. I think who ever it is will play enuff to keep them happy.

I'd argue that Lukaku is probably playing too much for somebody of his age. The other younger guys (Barkley, Deulofeu) get rest periodically. Lukaku gets none.

He's still doing a great job, but appears a little bit less explosive to me than earlier this season.

I'd argue that Lukaku is probably playing too much for somebody of his age. The other younger guys (Barkley, Deulofeu) get rest periodically. Lukaku gets none.

He's still doing a great job, but appears a little bit less explosive to me than earlier this season.

Jelavic may get a game in the next few weeks to give him a breather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back