Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwyne Jones at Cardiff to finalise transfer, what a bad day we are having. Ipswich in talks with Titus Bramble as well.

Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif

Martinez's claim to come out of the transfer window stronger than we went in is in tatters:

It's painful listening to him now talking about 'being stretched a little thin' when asked questions about bringing more in, but that things haven't changed regarding the window now being shut for us.

He cant square that circle as far as I'm concerned.

The fume levels if they only bring Ince in (y)

My only fear would be he turns into another Sturridge, who, you'd have to say, has been a great success for them, despite most people thinking he is poo.

Ince def has the talent, but can he reach his potential?

Martinez's claim to come out of the transfer window stronger than we went in is in tatters:

It's painful listening to him now talking about 'being stretched a little thin' when asked questions about bringing more in, but that things haven't changed regarding the window now being shut for us.

He cant square that circle as far as I'm concerned.

Relentless. We´ve been fkd for years as far as your concerned . As far as I´m concerned I´ll wait and see. Rather then doing my chicken little impression.

Davek, you are draining mate! we are short because we have a sh*t load of injuries. we could spend our money on medium quality players but instead we have been able to loan top quality options. it's all about the here and now, and in the summer we may be able to buy a couple of decent players. hopefully the loanees can give us a chance of a top 4 finish.

who would you spend money on now to make sure we are champions' league? would you support saving the cash in case we could get lukaku on a permanent deal? I would.

we couldn't buy Barry/ Lukaku/ Traore/ Dela but we can loan them and it's worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back