Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
And youve watched Luke Garbutt play more than the 45minutes he has for us?

Cos if so I will value your viewpoint.

To be honest, I don't remember him actually touching the ball in those 45 minutes.

The game was so done after the first half everyone took a little break. We even played with ten men for 15 minutes just cos we were bored.

U20 U18.

Plus he's played a full lower league season.

Between Baines Coleman Hibbert and Garbutt and Stones I think we'll cope.

Plus the money should be spent properly not on another vanity LB

for the record, I agree with you. Another central midfielder would be nice but we don't need any more fullbacks even with the Oviedo injury. Saving for a boss striker in the summer is sound. I'm fine with that.

for the record, I agree with you. Another central midfielder would be nice but we don't need any more fullbacks even with the Oviedo injury. Saving for a boss striker in the summer is sound. I'm fine with that.

Come on man, if we want to win the fa cup and finish 4th, we need numbers in. Our performance vs west brom was the definition of a tired squad needed inspiration.

We don't strengthen and it'll be last season all over again. 6th and a quarter final appearance in the cup and nothing concrete to show from a very good team who played very good football.

Ok all the posts about whether we have money or we don't and is Johnny h going to go or not does anyone believe that come Friday 31/1/14 at 23.00 will we have a player in through the door ..everyone and his sister knows we are very short numbers wise in the middle of the park and surely Martinez see this .Osmans not the answer for me and Johnny h if he does stay could he be used in there ?finding it repetitive as with most transfer windows that we don't seem to spend .martinez has done really well but surely surely we need a centre mid in.. I'll prob be savaged but different suggestions will be put forward as who can play in the mid

Ok all the posts about whether we have money or we don't and is Johnny h going to go or not does anyone believe that come Friday 31/1/14 at 23.00 will we have a player in through the door ..everyone and his sister knows we are very short numbers wise in the middle of the park and surely Martinez see this .Osmans not the answer for me and Johnny h if he does stay could he be used in there ?finding it repetitive as with most transfer windows that we don't seem to spend .martinez has done really well but surely surely we need a centre mid in.. I'll prob be savaged but different suggestions will be put forward as who can play in the mid

Roberto has said that Traore can play in the hole, which would give him the option of using Barkley deeper. He also said that we played 4-4-2 against Stevenage. If we're going to use that system again with Lacina and Romelu up front, then we have Barry, McCarthy, Barkley and Osman for two places in centre midfield.

It sounds like Heitinga will be going but it will probably only be for about £1.5m, so I can't see us needing to sell to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back