Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to butt in. I'm not sure what the topic is but I'm telling you now, Garbutt will not make it at Everton or at any top 10 team. I've hardly watched him but you can tell in 5 games easily if someone is going to be good

I wonder if you are kidding or not. I wonder if you would change your tune if I say asked you to analyze Lukaku's last 5? Everyone has dips in form and to say that 5 bad games = crap is just ridiculous be that as it may if you think it then so be it.

How about Friday this thread is literally for transfer rumours and not about finances or oviedos injury and how long it'll be before he's back or even if Luke garbutt will make it long term ... Just as the thread says SILLY SEASON

I wonder if you are kidding or not. I wonder if you would change your tune if I say asked you to analyze Lukaku's last 5? Everyone has dips in form and to say that 5 bad games = crap is just ridiculous be that as it may if you think it then so be it.

This is stekelly mate. He thinks we don't attack enough.

Just leave it yeah?

Sorry to butt in. I'm not sure what the topic is but I'm telling you now, Garbutt will not make it at Everton or at any top 10 team. I've hardly watched him but you can tell in 5 games easily if someone is going to be good

Ste mate. I only have to look in the recent vaults to know that this is nonsense.

Give our young players a chance is what I say.

Particularly if they successfully avoided there knees exploding up to the age of 20 mate.

1) Regarding the game in question he was woeful. Like all players have been woeful in at least one game during their career.

2) I think the fact I put 'VAULT ME.' indicates that I may have been joking.

3) How much of the reserves have you watched? I can guarantee you I've watched more of Garbutt than you have.

Oh and get a life Damon. Seriously, lid, the amount of time you spend trawling through GOT posts to 'prove people wrong' or 'mega vault' them is worrying for someone of your age. Have you spoke to the fit bird next door who you watch while she does the dishes yet?

You asked people to vault you mate.

Now your saying Garbutt is gash.

What do you want people to do like if we can't take your opinion seriously because you're on a downer on a player immediately?

You asked people to vault you mate.

Now your saying Garbutt is gash.

What do you want people to do like if we can't take your opinion seriously because you're on a downer on a player immediately?

Stay on topic please friend. Wouldn't want to see you banned again.

Garbutt is decent

My old mans mate is a Col U fan and has been raving about him.

I've no idea if he's good enough for the prem but certainly sounds like he'd be more than adequate cover.

Garbutt is decent

My old mans mate is a Col U fan and has been raving about him.

I've no idea if he's good enough for the prem but certainly sounds like he'd be more than adequate cover.

Exactly.

Why should Everton waste money in silly season on vanity-buys

When the money should be spent elsewhere

When Martinez wants to get a 'special player' he wants. At a time of his choosing

Last edited:
Garbutt has been a very big talent throughout youth football. Naturally doesn't mean he'll make the step up but he's been doing very well in the past two seasons on loan.

Its far too early to write him off same as its too early to say he will make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back