SK Brann 0-2 Everton - 13th Feb 19:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Away goals basically equal one more goal- If we lose 5-3 at Goodison they would have scored 5 away goals so it will be 5-5 on aggregate but they would have 5 away goals therefore they go through.

Good work guys and girls- 2-0 taking them back to Goodison with hopefully Arteta and Pienaar to come back in. 4th in the league and a nice break this week means we will stay there for at least a bit longer. Things are looking up- things are looking blue!

Another professional performance from the lads. We're defending really well at the moment. Nice week off now and we can see out the second leg before the big game against Man City a week on Monday.

Jags and Yobo were awsome, but my M.O.M. was Yak he was class tonight someof his distribution, hold up play, commitment, and shere desire was a joy to watch!

To many individual erros in midfield though and a lack of desire to chase down second balls in the first half though!

It was a good match. But as expected, we lost.
Our season ended in november, so I really can`t complain. Even though the second goal was an offside. I thought we gave you a good match, considering we are in bad shape, we did very well against one of the top english teams. I feel abit sad that we did`nt manage to get a better result.

However, I was not impressed of your support, pretty lousy even Norwegian standards. You were many, but the only time we heard you was when you scored. Except from that I have to say that you were a great gang to drink with & sing with at the pubs before the match!
See you in Liverpool!

Heia Brann!

Sorry for my bad english, but I`m a bit drunk right now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back