SK Brann 0-2 Everton - 13th Feb 19:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id have a word with the camera man at the local T.V. station as well it would be nice to see the ball during the match at some stage!

I can only assume this has distorted your ability to analyse and speak sense about a good old spanking!

Having said that i am a little concerned that the mighty SK Brann supporters will out sing us at goodison in a weeks time! (Sarcasm man away)!:P

I can promise you, we will do better singing-wise than you did over here ;)

You can laugh all you want of our support, but it is known to be pretty decent, and even though the UEFA-cup isnt to important/attractive for us, I think it was an OK atmosphere at the match.

Are you guys serious?
We didnt hear from the Everton guys before you hit the post.

I was standing pretty close to the Everton group, but sadly they were only singing when you were winning.

You guys have so much to learn from the Hamburg supporters. They were half your number and made twice as much noise.

Even though they were only slightly less creative than the 'crazy gang' of Wimbledon FC back in the day, I still found Special Ks defensive lankiness gave me heartburn.

They had some attractive women in the ground though. You could tell they were Norwegian by the way they did their eye make up. All fancy like.

Our women are the best.
No one can take that away from us! We have the best women, the best beer, and are the richest people in the world :)

Everton - Brann 1 - 3 in the second leg ;-)

Sk Brann, soon to conquer Europe!

Are you guys serious?

I was standing pretty close to the Everton group, but sadly they were only singing when you were winning.

You guys have so much to learn from the Hamburg supporters. They were half your number and made twice as much noise.

I gave my reasons earlier which why I think atmosphere may have been subdued. All other fans from other UEFA cup games have praised the atmosphere of our fans.

Welcome to the forum (y)

Are you guys serious?

There were about 12000 branny fans and I could make out individual conversations.

Couldn't understand them like, but I could hear them.

Id have a word with the camera man at the local T.V. station as well it would be nice to see the ball during the match at some stage!

I can only assume this has distorted your ability to analyse and speak sense about a good old spanking!

Having said that i am a little concerned that the mighty SK Brann supporters will out sing us at goodison in a weeks time! (Sarcasm man away)!:P

I thought that was just me. Pissed me off because I had to wait for the replays to see Osman's goal go into the net. Terrible camera work.

Good win for us.

Yes, the Anichebe was offside on the 2nd goal.

However Cahill won the ball legally before he clattered into the Brann player so ref was right to make no call there and let them play on and that led to Osman's goal.

Osman for me is a bit maddening. Gets dispossesed (it's like he waits for the opposing player to get close to him before he tries to get away) on a regular basis and didn't really do anything of note in the midfield passing or defending wise.

However, he had our best chance in the first half (great save by the keeper) and popped up at the right place to drive our first goal home in the 2nd. Excellent play in that respect.

Fernandes was poor in the first half but came on and played much better in the 2nd half. Someone should warn him (and Yak for that matter) that if you're gonna try a cross field pass, please make sure it gets to the intended player. He and Yak both had one intercepted that led to Brann counterattacks. I like the idea of switching the ball, just be careful about it.

Back four immense again tonight and great play by Howard. My MOM would have to go to Jags once again. In a word...solid.

Sorry to break this to you Ickey but you dont win the UEFA Cup for singing loudest.

Very true. And even though I feel we did an excellent first half, you were much more efficent when you first got your chances to score. Never mind that your 2nd goal was an offside. Everton is a better team then Brann atleast 8 out of 10 times, hands down.

We won the Norwegian leauge for the first time in ages and got past the group stages in the UEFA cup. I am well happy about the performance of the team and happy to be a Brann fan.

All I say is lets be a bit objective. 3-0 to Everton would be a VERY unfair result and the Everton crowd at the game was not impressive. I had expected more from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back