SK Brann 0-2 Everton - 13th Feb 19:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuses, excuses.

We were also away, against the champions of Norway (unless you want to carry on undermining your own league) - without our two most influential creative players - played under par, but still won 2-0. Happy days.

As for not being loud - isn't it embarrassing to have your ground taken over for your cup final?

Nope...Even you have to agree that PL might be a bit better than Tippeligaen..

We're preparing for our season, many of our players have been injured before this match, and are not that match fit as they should be, but shure, that's just excuses.

You guys playe awesome, and should have won more..It was a close race, you didn't create that much, and even Neville and Moyes admitted that Brann gave you a good match today.

In the end, you forgot that your second goal was a offside, but of course, it's just excuses...

However Cahill won the ball legally before he clattered into the Brann player so ref was right to make no call there and let them play on and that led to Osman's goal.

That's just because you support Everton. I thought it was a freekick. Yes, he took the ball, but the challenge wasn't fair..But, I support Brann, I'm not objective..

There were about 12000 branny fans and I could make out individual conversations.

Couldn't understand them like, but I could hear them.

I will give it a rest now, but our support was OK today, nothing more nothing less. Moyes was just on Norwegin TV stating that it was a hard match bla bla bla, and that Brann was liftet by the great croud. Nothing extraordinary, but OK. Your support was dissapointing considering the great atmosphere you made in the houres before the match.

Looking forward to the match at Goodison though, even though we have no chance at advanceing, we WILL stand up and sing for our team and our city :)

Good nite, and once again, thanks for the match form a semi-drunk Norwegian.

Youre Norwegian Champions, better than Rosenborg. And they have looked good in the Champions League this year, its a bit unfortunate that you have the winter break as its going to disadvantage any team.

You still might get an early goal at Goodison and put the shits up us yet.

I was surprised at how well the Brann squad matched us on the field fitness-wise even though we were in midseason form and Brann was still training for preseason.

You guys playe awesome, and should have won more..It was a close race, you didn't create that much, and even Neville and Moyes admitted that Brann gave you a good match today.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Klaus, that genuinely made me chuckle.

Make up your mind.

We should have won more than 2-0, but it was close?

We were awesome but didn't create much?

:lol:

That's just because you support Everton. I thought it was a freekick. Yes, he took the ball, but the challenge wasn't fair..But, I support Brann, I'm not objective..

That's ok.

I thought it was a foul until I saw the replay. So initially, I thought the ref missed the call.

Is it me or does Neville think he's Ronaldo sometimes? I'm sure I saw him do many step overs at least 3 times in the match and delivered not one good ball into the box.

That flick he did over David Dunn has gone to his head. He was great at the back today and made some quality wing back runs into Brann Flakes half, but personally I always think in his mind he saying to himself "what the [Poor language removed]? I'm actually past the half way line? What? Help me!"

You guys did what you should be doing, you are not up to pace and full fitness and your slow start and playing a tight game in the first half is expected, so you guy could finish strongly right to the end.

It always important to get a goal for any of your attacking player, it always what needed at the start of every season and you guys should play more friendly before this match, they lack confidence in putting the ball away.

Since both team has important player out it was a fair match, and we came out as the winner this time and we still got work to do in the 2nd legs.

A word of warning to you guys, don't expect the return leg to be the same, we would be up for it this time round.

Happy

Can't comment on performance as I didn't see the match Very happy with the result though. Got some Norwegian friends from Aarendal (not sure of spelling) who holiday over here in Alicante. Great people, there son is actually working in Bergen. Have to agree about the women too, absolute stunners. Good luck in your league. If things go well, we'll see you in the Campions' League next season
Almost forgot, I'm 42:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back