SK Brann 0-2 Everton - 13th Feb 19:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant

Dude, repeat efter me-'We could lose against city if we're not careful'.
Seemed to send out the right 'focus on the job Blues' vibe.
Power to the 'people's club'. Great result

SCHNABSTER, HARRY KLEIN, SKBFAN, 1908 BERGEN: can you hear me? YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING.

Sorry, but no, I didn't hear you. Only sing when you're winning?

You guys are in the middle of the season, and 4th in PL, we're preparing for our season, but still this was close.

I think we played a good match, and I wasn't impressed with you guys. The first goal could/should have been disallowed, but the second WAS offside, no doubdt. Still, I'm not disappointed with the game, we played well.

Sorry, but no, I didn't hear you. Only sing when you're winning?

You guys are in the middle of the season, and 4th in PL, we're preparing for our season, but still this was close.

I think we played a good match, and I wasn't impressed with you guys. The first goal could/should have been disallowed, but the second WAS offside, no doubdt. Still, I'm not disappointed with the game, we played well.

Excuses, excuses.

We were also away, against the champions of Norway (unless you want to carry on undermining your own league) - without our two most influential creative players - played under par, but still won 2-0. Happy days.

As for not being loud - isn't it embarrassing to have your ground taken over for your cup final?

Excuses, excuses.

We were also away, against the champions of Norway (unless you want to carry on undermining your own league) - without our two most influential creative players - played under par, but still won 2-0. Happy days.

As for not being loud - isn't it embarrassing to have your ground taken over for your cup final?

Hehe!
Yes! We are the champions of Norway, but its obvious you are much better than us. We are a really small club in English measurements, and honestly I think we did well considering the circumstances(we are totally out of shape).

As I said earlier, your support in the city was great, and I talked to alot of friendly evertonians, but at the ground, you didnt make much noise tbh.

Looking forward to see your sad faces when we beat you 3-1 at Goodison :-)

Hehe!
Yes! We are the champions of Norway, but its obvious you are much better than us. We are a really small club in English measurements, and honestly I think we did well considering the circumstances(we are totally out of shape).

As I said earlier, your support in the city was great, and I talked to alot of friendly evertonians, but at the ground, you didnt make much noise tbh.

Looking forward to see your sad faces when we beat you 3-1 at Goodison :-)

Maybe so Chris, but tbh... the match itself was very poor and I dont think the ground would have helped, small pockets of Evertonians everywhere and when sitting in the wrong stand you can't make to much noise otherwise you can easily get kicked out just ask those fans in Alkmaar.

Id have a word with the camera man at the local T.V. station as well it would be nice to see the ball during the match at some stage!

I can only assume this has distorted your ability to analyse and speak sense about a good old spanking!

Having said that i am a little concerned that the mighty SK Brann supporters will out sing us at goodison in a weeks time! (Sarcasm man away)!:P

Even though they were only slightly less creative than the 'crazy gang' of Wimbledon FC back in the day, I still found Special Ks defensive lankiness gave me heartburn.

They had some attractive women in the ground though. You could tell they were Norwegian by the way they did their eye make up. All fancy like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back