SK Brann 0-2 Everton - 13th Feb 19:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else almost [Poor language removed] one when Brann got a corner? I certainly did when they played the old school boy trick of crowding the keeper to scramble a goal in. I knew they'd get something from it - but 90% of the time you'll foul the keeper and that's what happened (thank christ)

Naughty Evertonians storming the pitch.. beware!!

You guys need to learn some self controle :D

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dMVYjh7IhQ[/media]

A very poor game but the best team won it, simple fact. Jags was excellent, gets my mom, Nev was crap and Timmy not far behind, Yak was industrious and seemed happy to be back. As for Fernandes, it was his best game since his return and he proved that he is fit having played nearly the entire game. One thing I was pleased to see the commitment he had not shown earlier, he was first in the net to get the ball back after Ossies goal and he was waving to the fans, possibly the boss did have a word with him although his overall performance was called poor by Ratcliffe. If the Pieman is fit I don't think he will make the line up.

Like the weekend we have won ugly but this time with a smile on our faces.

Grats with the win :)

Hope we will perform better at goodison, at times we almost gave the ball away :\ Well deserved 0-1 in my book! ( it should have been offside damnit!)

Last edited by a moderator:

It was a good match. But as expected, we lost.
Our season ended in november, so I really can`t complain. Even though the second goal was an offside. I thought we gave you a good match, considering we are in bad shape, we did very well against one of the top english teams. I feel abit sad that we did`nt manage to get a better result.

However, I was not impressed of your support, pretty lousy even Norwegian standards. You were many, but the only time we heard you was when you scored. Except from that I have to say that you were a great gang to drink with & sing with at the pubs before the match!
See you in Liverpool!

Heia Brann!

Sorry for my bad english, but I`m a bit drunk right now :)

It's better than one or two regulars who are sober! (y)

Id have a word with the camera man at the local T.V. station as well it would be nice to see the ball during the match at some stage!

I can only assume this has distorted your ability to analyse and speak sense about a good old spanking!

Having said that i am a little concerned that the mighty SK Brann supporters will out sing us at goodison in a weeks time! (Sarcasm man away)!:P

I'm glad someone else mentioned that. I kept switching from widescreen to normal in case that was the problem. The the kept suddenly appeared from the left or right! :blink:

I noticed the aspect ratio was wrong as well.

At one point i looked up as the ball was passed right across midfield. I saw Fernandes pass it off the left of the screen, heard the commentator say "Osman.... Cahill... Neville..." then up pops Phil Neville on the left of the screen as he ran on towards their goal.

I even texted the channel 5 number to tell them... but they didn't fix it. I eventually settled on watching it on 16:9 - gave an extra few mm's of picture either side of the screen :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back