SK Brann 0-2 Everton - 13th Feb 19:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this how your fans behave throwing Pool balls at the players. Bunch of filthy animals you should be ashamed of your fans... and wasn't it you who's been going on about how our fans behave if that was in the premiership said fan would be barred for life from the ground and Brann should recieve a hefty fine.

The players goto your poxy [Poor language removed] ground and get pool balls hurled at them. I'm sorry but for all your bitching about our support that is the worst event I've heard and if it was Everton fans that threw a pool ball at your keeper then I'd be saying the exact same thing.

Scum. should be barred from Europe for that. If you can't behave properly then you don't deserve to showcase the european stage.

Behave man. Are you this stupid, or are you just pretending?
It was ONE [Poor language removed] who threw the ball. I'm not defending him, I think it is a stupid and dangerous thing to do, I hope he is banned for life.

But there are sick people everywhere. I'm sure you have people who are mentally ill as well, who support your team. Cause that's what you are if you do something like this.

Some movies from the match:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMpKkz9eyPg[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxDZJHBre7w[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dMVYjh7IhQ&feature=related[/media]

Lass I accept that whole heartedly but I don't accept false information being posted about us having fans deported

I assume you are talking about me here.

I got asked to translate some video, where i said "those guys getting an airplane are Dinamo Zagreb supporters".

I dont know how you get that to be that im saying "evertonians deported", only reason the Dinamo supporters got a ticket home, was because they were broke.

Congratulations on the use of 'asshat'.

I knew a Danish guy who used that all the time and I always congratulated him for it.

Is it a specific scandinavian insult or is it just a coincidence?

I will try and use it more.
Picked it up on IRC or WoW (used to play Horde on EU Turalyon if anyone is intrested), i liked it, so i keep using it.

Is there a Everton IRC chan btw?

Behave man. Are you this stupid, or are you just pretending?
It was ONE [Poor language removed] who threw the ball. I'm not defending him, I think it is a stupid and dangerous thing to do, I hope he is banned for life.

But there are sick people everywhere. I'm sure you have people who are mentally ill as well, who support your team. Cause that's what you are if you do something like this.

Yeah I was taking the piss, due to the [Poor language removed] from your team that was on this board stirring [Poor language removed]. I obviously don't mean it.

I assume you are talking about me here.

I got asked to translate some video, where i said "those guys getting an airplane are Dinamo Zagreb supporters".

I dont know how you get that to be that im saying "evertonians deported", only reason the Dinamo supporters got a ticket home, was because they were broke.

It wasn't you mate it was the ones that was here before you. Harry Klein and Schaber or whatever his name was.

just got back ,am knackered had a wonderful time now seriously skint only had one decent meal so am off to the pub and then a chinese.
great city .great people

yes it was a great result ,it wad the first time i have seen everton abroad and i did enjoy it i know away games usually have a better atmosphere but wednesday was superb. spent the late afternoon at the football bar the banter and singing the dj the hansa lager was great but what did it for me was the hospitality of the brann fans, i cant remember your names but special thanks to the guy who got me to the game on the last bus just in time for kick off.( i will ring you next wed ) i know the brann fans said we were only singing when we scored but that was due to us loosing our voices singing for hours before the game . thanks for the memories.

yes it was a great result ,it wad the first time i have seen everton abroad and i did enjoy it i know away games usually have a better atmosphere but wednesday was superb. spent the late afternoon at the football bar the banter and singing the dj the hansa lager was great but what did it for me was the hospitality of the brann fans, i cant remember your names but special thanks to the guy who got me to the game on the last bus just in time for kick off.( i will ring you next wed ) i know the brann fans said we were only singing when we scored but that was due to us loosing our voices singing for hours before the game . thanks for the memories.

May see you later this year in Champions league? ;)

the much talked about billiard ball is not in the UEFA rapport, and Brann might go without sanctions. According to UEFA officials its VERY rare that anything thats not in the report gets sanctioned.

This is offcourse what we Brann supporters hoped for, but mind you, this is not being taken lightly. All major newspapers and tv stations have had stories on this, and following it closely. head of security at Brann stadium is considering Netting in parts of the stadium.

They've made progress trying to find the asshat who did this, and recieving (quote head of security;)" a flood of tips".
if caught, h e will then most likely recieve a lifetime ban, and crminal charges.

Its not confirmed if he is even a Brann fan, but odds point to that direction.

Cant do anything but appologize that this should happen, this is the first time we've ever had anything ( hard ) thrown into the field, only other objects i can remember...is a few eggs and some coffee.

will update if story developes.

the much talked about billiard ball is not in the UEFA rapport, and Brann might go without sanctions. According to UEFA officials its VERY rare that anything thats not in the report gets sanctioned.

This is offcourse what we Brann supporters hoped for, but mind you, this is not being taken lightly. All major newspapers and tv stations have had stories on this, and following it closely. head of security at Brann stadium is considering Netting in parts of the stadium.

They've made progress trying to find the asshat who did this, and recieving (quote head of security;)" a flood of tips".
if caught, h e will then most likely recieve a lifetime ban, and crminal charges.

Its not confirmed if he is even a Brann fan, but odds point to that direction.

Cant do anything but appologize that this should happen, this is the first time we've ever had anything ( hard ) thrown into the field, only other objects i can remember...is a few eggs and some coffee.

will update if story developes.

Dont worry, we have a few mindless fools who follow us aswell. Every club has them. Luckly the ball missed, so now we move on an look forward to the 2nd leg........(y)

not to worry, if it was a kopite a precedent is already set, jamie carragher threw a coin into a crowd of women and children at highbury. that was brushed under the carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back