SK Brann 0-2 Everton - 13th Feb 19:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems some asshat norwegian threw a pooltable/billiard ball ( 8 ball infact) on/towards yer keeper. Its stupid and dangerous.
Dommer_Everton_kam_1725454m.jpg

UEFA fines ahoy ( + the everton charge the field thing) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
well i cant comment much on last nights game , i got so bored i fell asleep after 25 minutes and missed the rest of the match.GUTTED

but from what ive read today , i didnt miss much.

2-0 is a good scoreline to take into the next game.just a shame it wasnt 4 or 5.

Last edited:
Naughty Evertonians storming the pitch.. beware!!

You guys need to learn some self controle :D

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dMVYjh7IhQ[/media]

to be honest , fans like this give english football and everton a bad name.

i hope every single one of them is banned for life.

that may seem harsh but rather them banned than our club.

Seems some asshat norwegian threw a pooltable/billiard ball ( 8 ball infact) on/towards yer keeper. Its stupid and dangerous.
Dommer_Everton_kam_1725454m.jpg

UEFA fines ahoy ( + the everton charge the field thing) :(

Is this how your fans behave throwing Pool balls at the players. Bunch of filthy animals you should be ashamed of your fans... and wasn't it you who's been going on about how our fans behave if that was in the premiership said fan would be barred for life from the ground and Brann should recieve a hefty fine.

The players goto your poxy [Poor language removed] ground and get pool balls hurled at them. I'm sorry but for all your bitching about our support that is the worst event I've heard and if it was Everton fans that threw a pool ball at your keeper then I'd be saying the exact same thing.

Scum. should be barred from Europe for that. If you can't behave properly then you don't deserve to showcase the european stage.

Is this how your fans behave throwing Pool balls at the players. Bunch of filthy animals you should be ashamed of your fans... and wasn't it you who's been going on about how our fans behave if that was in the premiership said fan would be barred for life from the ground and Brann should recieve a hefty fine.

The players goto your poxy [Poor language removed] ground and get pool balls hurled at them. I'm sorry but for all your bitching about our support that is the worst event I've heard and if it was Everton fans that threw a pool ball at your keeper then I'd be saying the exact same thing.

Scum. should be barred from Europe for that. If you can't behave properly then you don't deserve to showcase the european stage.

What on earth are you on about, think you got the wrong guy.

The posts i made about everton supporters are here.

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=97162&postcount=267
http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=97165&postcount=269

I did not namecall everton supporter ( like i did the brann supporter ( called him an asshat and stupid)), because i didnt want to flame, just inform, in return i got called a lier and an arsehole for making those posts, even tho i quoted newspapers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Those idiots who invaded the pitch had been a pain all evening. The police were amazingly patient with some of the **** heads who were jumping up and down on the barriers (they eventually fell over - the barriers not the **** heads). If that had happened in the UK they would have been bounced out of the ground straight away, no messing!

To any Brann supporter out there - your support was fantastic, the city of Bergen is stunning and the hospitality and friendliness of the locals was superb. A bit expensive to eat and drink but an excellent few days. The only thing that spoilt it was the behaviour of A TINY MINORITY of Blues who did everything they could to give the club a bad name, You're morons and are not fit to wear the colours of our great club. I wear my Blue with great pride, you idiots just want to show the rest of us up.

When those kids and brainless idiots ran onto the pitch the vast majority of us just booed them and shouted 'off off'.
I hope the club can identify them and ban them. Please don't anyone come here and say that they were just kids and excited - most people there were excited and made up we'd won but didnt do anything stupid!

What on earth are you on about, think you got the wrong guy.

The posts i made about everton supporters are here.

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=97162&postcount=267
http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=97165&postcount=269

I did not namecall everton supporter ( like i did the brann supporter ( called him an asshat and stupid)), because i didnt want to flame, just inform, in return i got called a lier and an arsehole for making those posts, even tho i quoted newspapers.

whoops your right I apologise, you have a username very similar to the one that was up in arms about our support.

Sorry (y)

I Hope you stick around for the match at goodison.

It's not harsh really, as you said they're giving Everton a bad name. there was plenty of people who wanted to goto Brann but couldn't and these few that did acted like complete arseholes by the sound of it. When they should've felt priviliged to be anywhere near the stadium.

Banned from the club is definitely the right way to go if they can be identified.

Bluelass:
I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay. Norway is very expencive, im painfully awere of that, thankfully our wages match the costs here ;) so its not so bad for us locals. I hope you will return to our city in the future sometime, for fotball or just a weekend vacation, summertime ( july / august ) is definatly the best period to be here, when its warm and hiking in the mountains can be breathtaking ( even for someone who lives here), or just take a boatride to see the fjords. Our Premiere league ( eliteserien in norwegian) matches are usually very exciting and filled with singing supporters, like the game against you guys yesterday, so maybe you can catch Brann on another game sometime.

I would like to add this; dont worry, we will not judge your club (aswell as supporters) or your country from the beahviour of few, there are idiots everywhere and everyone can have a bad day. Im hoping that our supporters will behave nicely in your town, but as always...there could be those few who ruin it for the rest, and im hoping if something happens, you will not hold it against the club or the majority of the supporters, who are nice guys.

zero:

Im a guest at your forums, so i try to act that way :) And i will most likely (unless i get asked to leave or something) stay around in the forums for the return match. I think its fun to discuss with the opposite team's supporters and read what your thoughts are, and offcourse get the latest skinny on whats going on.

And i should maybe have thought of a more original nickname for myself ;)

Indeed, its a disgrace to throw a Pool ball at a player, as is it a disgrace to have 20 supportes running out on the pitch. But instead of banning teams (how many teams would be left for next year if one ban teams for such incidents?...Everton would be out, Brann would be out, Dynamo Zagreb would be out), one should ban the spectators that does it, when it is possible to identify them.

And as someone else wrote on here mentioned, it was great that most of you Everton supporters at the game booed when some of the guys ran onto the pitch after the game. That, and the fact that I talked to some polite and nice chaps after the game tells me that you guys, as us in Brann, has not a rotten barrel, just a few rotten apples in it ;-)

If you guys advance (yeah, eternal optimist), then good luck and may you go all the way.

It's not harsh really, as you said they're giving Everton a bad name. there was plenty of people who wanted to goto Brann but couldn't and these few that did acted like complete arseholes by the sound of it. When they should've felt priviliged to be anywhere near the stadium.

Banned from the club is definitely the right way to go if they can be identified.

Spot on. This was my first away trip for many years and I felt priviledged to be there. People need to understand that their bahaviour - good or bad - reflects on the club and the vast majority of sensible people who go to watch their team.
The club can't be held responsible for everyone's bahaviour but it still looks bad on Everton.
Mercifully, we are only talking about a minority of people who just can't behave in a civilised manner. Sadly, they sometimes spoil it for the rest.

Anyway, the whole experience was great and I seem to have focused on the negatives. The positives outweighed the negatives by far.

I would love to go to Bergen and the surrounding areas again. It was stunningly beautiful and the local people were just incredibly friendly. I got nobbled by a TV crew and was asked all sorts of questions about Bergen, the footy, why I supported Everton.......I felt a bit of a div to be honest but it made my mates laugh!
:lol:

If youll say which tvstation ill try and find the clip for you.

obvious choices are

NRK ( blue and white logo)
TV2 rainbow coloured logo
BTV Blue & Black.

and location of clip / what you said ;)

update on the billiard ball issue.

Brann and the police will now go thru the footage to see if they can identify the person who threw it.

The person will, if being identified face a lifetime ban from Brann stadium and criminal charges. Its being taken very serious.

You got to stick out in a packed crowd when you throw an eightball at the goalkeeper dont you? Hopefully someone can identify the one. Noticed Neville give the something to the ref, but couldn't imagine in my wildest dreams that a Brann supporter would do something like that. Should be banned for life and reported to the police.

As of the police security around the match it speaks for itself. People who ran into the field were almost just given a pat on the back and helped up in the stands again. We definately got something to learn there. Hope the security will improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back