SK Brann 0-2 Everton - 13th Feb 19:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching on TV as the fans started coming on to the pitch.

Neville immediately tried to get one fan to get off and to get others to go back to their seats as well.

The one image that stuck out with me though was a girl of about 10-12 years old trying to get Cahill to give her his shirt.

Nobody cares really. None of the evertonians who came to Bergen made any trouble.

Thanks for that mate no deportations, no being put on aircraft home. If one of our supporters was responsible for throwing a billiard ball he'll be shopped with luck, that has no part in society let a lone a football match and our club would cast him out without hessitation

It was launched at Tim Howard according to SKB so an Everton fan is unlikely....as the majority of our support was tooked away in the corner of the stadium

Seems some asshat norwegian threw a pooltable/billiard ball ( 8 ball infact) on/towards yer keeper. Its stupid and dangerous.
Dommer_Everton_kam_1725454m.jpg

UEFA fines ahoy ( + the everton charge the field thing) :(

Congratulations on the use of 'asshat'.

I knew a Danish guy who used that all the time and I always congratulated him for it.

Is it a specific scandinavian insult or is it just a coincidence?

I will try and use it more.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Klaus, that genuinely made me chuckle.

Make up your mind.

We should have won more than 2-0, but it was close?

We were awesome but didn't create much?

:lol:

My english is obviously too bad for using irony..I'll try to explain for you:

I was NOT serious with the first sentance..You played alright, but I wasn't impressed..Is it clearer now?

This is just a bonus for us, but I think we gave you a good match, and hopefully we' ll play as good as this away..

You played a good match but with our 2 little midfield magicians back for the next leg (hopefully) it will be a different ball game.

Not literally obviously.

We won't be playing croquet or anything.....

there are some big lads in the brann side, highlight for me was the geezer with the hair, big curly mop on him, not quite kissock, but definite potential.

a lot of their play seemed to come at neville, odd as a lot of our play seemed to come down the right side as well with neville often involved.

our crosses were poor all night, and the johnson play before ossies goal, looked like a slight tap on the ankle in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back