Sky must be heartbroken

Because about 10 people will be watching Luton v Everton on Friday night now, whereas if we were in a relegation battle there’d be a million kopite eyeballs watching it ready to laugh at us if we went down. Now which scenario do you think Sky’s advertising partners prefer to provide an audience for their products?

Meh I still think people will watch it

Luton are the season’s resident scrappy underdogs and neutrals will be cheering them on and hoping Forest go down

Why do Sky want us relegated and why would us getting relegated make them money lol
That is not why sky are pished off, it's because rather than Friday being a do or die, winner takes all game, it's just a probably relegated team playing against an already safe team in a match which, outside of Bedfordshire and Merseyside is of little interest and on a Friday night very few neutrals will bother to switch on.

I'm not saying they want us relegated.... but the drama of a big club facing the drop does wonders to bring TV crowds to that end of the table for their product. Might be Chelsea next year.

Don't know why posters can't see this, also i can see a lot of on "were safe now, who cares about points deductions", no for me we have been singled out as an example of how the Premier league can rule itself. Forest have now been pulled in and points deducted, half our total deduction with twice the breach.
Why after 10 years are we still waiting for a so called big club to be punished, farcial, we must never forget, just because we are safe and we must never let the Premier league forget either.

It’s always enjoyable seeing a ‘big’ club humbled .
( as long as it’s not your own , of course)

This is it. Of course Sky like one of the big clubs in trouble but there is no agenda against us specifically.

As for the Premier league - it was farcical that they had no set guidance on punishment for breaches. It’s also farcical that they are taking forever to deal with Chelsea and City.
But it’s not their fault that we broke the rules (that we voted for). It’s years of awful board decisions, mismanagement and rewarding mediocrity on and off the pitch.