Sky must be heartbroken

Jesus lads , we’re in danger of turning into a Northern version of the Millwall beaut’s here!
No one hates us , outside of ourselves no one cares that much about us to hate us.
Let’s leave this self pitying mentality to the cockney bells ay !

From what I've seen since the derby and Brentford games, most fans have a bit if a soft spot for us, especially legacy clubs fans.

The only ones who don't are the ' nonces who sue' initiative and the swamp dwellers across the park

….i have always thought they didn’t want another top flight team in the City, especially with a new stadium on the horizon.
That doesn’t make much sense. You have City and United in Manchester.

The reason Everton are terrible and have nearly been relegated for 3 seasons has nothing to do with Sky and everything to do with everton.
As embarrassing as the likes of Villa and Newcastle fans can be, I can’t recall any of them saying SKY wanted them relegated. Rest of the league Yes cos it’s funny.

Jesus lads , we’re in danger of turning into a Northern version of the Millwall beaut’s here!
No one hates us , outside of ourselves no one cares that much about us to hate us.
Let’s leave this self pitying mentality to the cockney bells ay !
Think you right and wrong mate, everything is about drama now, keeping title race to last day of season, relegation battle to last day of season and ensuring United, Liverpool and City do well. To believe that Sky didn't want us fighting relegation to last day is incredibly naive.

I'm hoping we ask for a further two point reduction.

And then say.

Sniff it.....We're safe anyway. Oh and a further two points for snott forest wouldn't go amiss (for their absolute non compliance with this farce)

Why do Sky want us relegated and why would us getting relegated make them money lol
I don't think it's particularly us they want relegated, just a big team. It gives the viewing figures a boost in the relegation battle, and the following season the relegated big team gives the championship figures a boost. More viewers for Everton v Stoke than Plymouth v Stoke for example.

Don't know why posters can't see this, also i can see a lot of on "were safe now, who cares about points deductions", no for me we have been singled out as an example of how the Premier league can rule itself. Forest have now been pulled in and points deducted, half our total deduction with twice the breach.
Why after 10 years are we still waiting for a so called big club to be punished, farcial, we must never forget, just because we are safe and we must never let the Premier league forget either.
Trust me mate I will never forget it