So who will it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said once we got safe we'd get ourselves sorted out.

The first step was to get rid of the 777 plague. Now we're able to breathe again and Moshiri can open the doors to other investors.

I have no time for the pessimists who mutter about administration or no interest in the club. They're no better than Kopites some of them. They cant take their diminished view of Everton and shove it were the sun don't shine...sideways.

We're an absolute former colossus,  a sleeping giant of a club in the biggest sporting league on the globe. We'll get interest, don't you worry about that.
Fixed that for you mert

Other than the hundreds of millions they will have to initially splurge out it's really something of a 'free hit' for whoever takes over, in my opinion.

The stadium is almost in place. Any new owner of this club - if Moshiri hadn't have got the thing going - would have been required as a matter of urgency to build one; and they'd have had that headache of planning process, acceptance, sourcing and building ahead of them. Half a decade's worth of intense work.

I don't think that's factored into the thoughts of a lot of people who are keen to project Everton FC as the red headed step son that no one wants.

I want to see a massive camel train, led by Tim Cahill, dressed as Lawrence of Arabia. Each camel loaded up with huge sacks gold and diamonds, and as it pulls up out side the ground, he announces that the money he has brought with him is just to cover the free bar in all the known blue boozers around Goodison for the forthcoming season. The debts and a groin achingly large transfer war chest has already been transfereed across. All the PL and UEFA beauts are currently being ‘persuaded by a coachful of £10,000 per hour hookers and a wheelbarrow load of beak to make sure FFP isn't an issue. As the cheering dies down he says, “Plus we have brought Klippity out of retirement and he will shortly be making a full confession to the police, UEFA and the EPL that all the trophies on on his watch were aided by vast amounts of asthma inhalers, and that subsequently all those trophies should be handed back and that the club should be disbanded and start again in the Zingari league going under the new name of pissy-knicks FC.

Now I realise that this is a long shot, but I have been off my meds now for five days and the talking dolphin in my bog reckons its absoloutely going to happen!
With our luck, we'd just get the toe.

Really? I'd say you've made the odd pessimistic post now and again. And you certainly found it easy to be negative about Dyche when he came in.
No I didn't.

I handed him support.

And when it was looking bleak for us before we went on that late run I merely stated that if we needed to get shut of him to save the club then we should do that.

No I didn't.

I handed him support.

And when it was looking bleak for us before we went on that late run I merely stated that if we needed to get shut of him to save the club then we should do that.
dychedavek.jpg

To summarise - He's taking the piss, he's an utter 'kin walloper and is a boardroom stooge just in it for a big drink who you had absolutely zero faith in.

That's some support you showed there Dave.

View attachment 259334

To summarise - He's taking the piss, he's an utter 'kin walloper and is a boardroom stooge just in it for a big drink who you had absolutely zero faith in.

Pulling up a year and 5 month post to clap back.

Find someone who dedicates as much time into you that Claus invests into hating.

View attachment 259334

My opposition was to him signing for us without any funds to get players in we needed to get to survive. It was not opposition to him as a manager and his tactics.

Pulling up a year and 5 month post to clap back.

Find someone who dedicates as much time into you that Claus invests into hating.
Always amused by Dave's flip-flopping. Changing your mind about something is fine but the audacious denial of previous contradictory positions is quite masterful. It's one of my favourite things on GOT.

I've not had to invest any more time in a year and half old post than I would finding one from couple of days back. There's a search option and I could remember his robust take on that transfer window at the time. It was the memory of it that prompted me to reply rather than any 'hating' or to clap back...whatever that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back