Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lads, I've got more likes than you, oh but my profile is older than yours haha Yeah but my rep points are more than yours., yeah well I don't post as much as you, blah blah blah.

Shut up you pair of tits.
Au contraire, let the handbags commence! International break is upon us. What else is there to keep us amused?

A lot of people have taken pity on me over a prolonged period.

I mean @Eggs is on 85k and I don't think I've ever got to the end of one of his posts without nodding off or wanting to end it all, so I wouldn't place to much weight on likes.

Ah Bingle I don’t it makes no difference. Maybe shouldn’t of went down to his level but he went there with the profile stature stuff.

Cheers fella. I know i am a 'guest' thats why anyone will stuggle to find a single post where i have made a negative post about EFC. Might partake of a bit of leg pulling now and again but thats about it.

Look lad let’s let sleeping dogs lay then ye?

...Harry Redknapp tipping Spurs to win the league yesterday.

Could be a sign that we beat them on the opening day of the season given they thumped us first game when we won the title in the 80s.

See a few of the posters I’m ignoring are back on here and probably again playing their silly childish games.
A bit of advice for you. Stop worrying about “Bottlers Spurs” and just enjoy your own non bottling Everton finally having a good run of winning games ;)

Last edited:

Could be a sign that we beat them on the opening day of the season given they thumped us first game when we won the title in the 80s.

No-one else will in the Woolwich, Man U and RS dominated media.

I have no problem with him saying that. Just an opinion like. Spurs do have a good team, manager and if they get Bale firing on all cylinders then who knows.

More importantly if Spurs can win it then City and Liverpool are not going to put up unobtainable numbers which means we can be in the mix too. Still difficult to look beyond those two clubs though.

I have no problem with him saying that. Just an opinion like. Spurs do have a good team, manager and if they get Bale firing on all cylinders then who knows.

More importantly if Spurs can win it then City and Liverpool are not going to put up unobtainable numbers which means we can be in the mix too. Still difficult to look beyond those two clubs though.

...I had a little look at the betting earlier, City are favourites followed by the Reds. We’re as low as 20-1, whilst United are a general 50-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back