Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
List these other options then cal

There was 35 sites listed in the KEIOC evidence to the inquiry. They focussed on redeveloping GP or a stadium at Scotland Road as possible solutions to the problem of alternatives.

Oh sorry, do you mean options that require a board of directors who have:

a) a clue?

b ) a pot to piss in?

c) aren't taking Tesco's shilling and loking for a quick fix with a [Poor language removed] stadium in a location that's a nightmare to get to and out of?

...well then you're right. There are no options under those circumstances. Options will have to wait until this present hare-brained scheme is broomed off into the dustbin along with its inadequate human baggage.

:lol::lol::lol:

35 viable sites. :lol:

Behave.

Viable with this board of directors? As stated, no. But that's hardly the point...and it certainly wasn't the point of bringing it up at the inquiry which was to prove that the club, with new investment, needn't inconvenience Everton's support, place the future of the club into uncertainty, trouble the good people of Kirkby, nor help Tesco drive a coach and horses through the recently agreed regional spatial strategy for the north west.

So, what did Elstone say to show that Kirkby was the right move for Everton?

I didn't listen in the end, but I'd be interested to know.

I've seen that he had a go at KEIOC's "plans" and that he ****ged Goodison off a bit, but to be honest that's not really "selling the Kirkby option" is it?

What, specifically about Kirkby, did he say?

He said Kirkby is the only option available to Everton with the current board, which even you arent going to dispute are you?

And he didnt rip GP a bit, he called it, "One of the worst grounds in England". Or words to that affect, pissed me off, im not gonna lie.

He said Kirkby is the only option available to Everton with the current board, which even you arent going to dispute are you?

And he didnt rip GP a bit, he called it, "One of the worst grounds in England". Or words to that affect, pissed me off, im not gonna lie.

Was that all he said about Kirkby directly?

I find that embarrassing to be honest. The club want us to want to move to Kirkby, yet the only reason they can give is because it's all they can afford (I'd actually question their ability to afford Kirkby, but that's another matter)

This constant slating of Goodison has the potential to backfire spectacularly if / when Kirkby gets canned.

Was that all he said about Kirkby directly?

I find that embarrassing to be honest. The club want us to want to move to Kirkby, yet the only reason they can give is because it's all they can afford (I'd actually question their ability to afford Kirkby, but that's another matter)

This constant slating of Goodison has the potential to backfire spectacularly if / when Kirkby gets canned.

Didnt listen myself, ive heard all i need to. Little clown needs to back off GP tho, hes made my fume slating our ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back