Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not 1 to jump on bandwagons and whilst i agree with what he was saying to a degree, ie. GP is in dire need of a refit. Theres no need to slate the ground 100%. He could have said its utter crap, but when full the fans are great, but he didnt, he just carried on with his anti-Goodison tirade.

There is no blue that would swap GP for any stadium in the world, my feelings are, if we have to move, it should be a worthwhile move, but the more i hear about DK, the more i despise the place.

I agree, but Elstone's beating the drum hard and someone needs to say it just as much as someone needs to say the place is great when the fans are there.

And of course no blue would swap it. Maybe we should just wait and not move. But the future is uncertain. Do you bite the bullet and take an opportunity that wont come again? Or do you wait for money investment and the right factors to fall into place over an uncertain time period? No one said it was an easy choice and its tough but someone has to make a choice.

Personally I like cueing up for 10 minutes then getting served by a scowling fat dog caked with cheap make-up then nearly missing the start of the second half as I hide in the bogs smoking a doobie .

Goodison has character and is chock full of memories that mean the world to many many people . Everton is Everton because of the City of Liverpool FACT . You cannot get away from that . The powers on both sides simply havent tried enough .

We are in debt and Tesco is the lottery ticket . Plain and simple

Totally agree with you, BW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back