Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's that picture from?

Something someone knocked up on Sketchup?

Don't get ne wrong, I'd love it, but intil I see anything official about anything...

And the Ferry terminals for the guys from the Wirral?

Another pic I've seen

overheadview.jpg

Stupid. Won't ever happen.

EDIT: Found the source of these pictures, they aren't anything official.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=447667&page=35

I still have a nasty feeling about Kirkby though :(

Last edited by a moderator:

How can anything be official? The official line is still 'we're pursuing the Kirkby stadium plan'.

It's important to understand, though, that if/when Destination Kirkby is knocked back then there are people who have been acting behind the scenes to get alternatives together whilst the board have been sitting on their arses waiting for a gold purse to drop into their laps. The mood shouldn't turn to just sullen resentment at yet another failure on the stadium front. I think that's what should be drawn from such forward thinking plans.

tbh, I wasn't against the idea for kirby until the other lot did their whole '**** off to kirby, the city's all ours' bit...anyone else feel this way haha?

How can anything be official? The official line is still 'we're pursuing the Kirkby stadium plan'.

It's important to understand, though, that if/when Destination Kirkby is knocked back then there are people who have been acting behind the scenes to get alternatives together whilst the board have been sitting on their arses waiting for a gold purse to drop into their laps. The mood shouldn't turn to just sullen resentment at yet another failure on the stadium front. I think that's what should be drawn from such forward thinking plans.

definately, there will be other plans that people are ready to present to the club, if developers know that plans have been drawn up then they will make sure theirs are done as well, making them public could damage their chances so a lot of confidentiality things will have been signed.
i still think kings dock looked brilliant, i was away at the time so dont know the full ins and outs of all that, but i thought it looked brilliant.

tbh, I wasn't against the idea for kirby until the other lot did their whole '**** off to kirby, the city's all ours' bit...anyone else feel this way haha?

We dont care what the red [Poor language removed] sing?:unsure:

We dont care what the red [Poor language removed] sing?:unsure:

But in reality, when there's 30K + kopites singing 'the city's all ours' it really does get to me :/ (even though 90%+ of the kop are irish)

You can take the whole 'who cares what the red [Poor language removed] say' attitude but I really don't want us to leave the main city!

I agree that re-doing goodison is a lost cause, but surley the CEO must see that the vast majority of fans don't want us to move to kirkby??

But in reality, when there's 30K + kopites singing 'the city's all ours' it really does get to me :/ (even though 90%+ of the kop are irish)

You can take the whole 'who cares what the red [Poor language removed] say' attitude but I really don't want us to leave the main city!

I agree that re-doing goodison is a lost cause, but surley the CEO must see that the vast majority of fans don't want us to move to kirkby??

I didn't mean it, I do agree with you.

I was trying to be ironic

[media]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/46612000/jpg/_46612716_internalviewofthestadium.jpg[/media]

Why have Spurs used our kit to advertise their own ground move? Its like they are taunting us!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back