Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shared stadium!

What share with Spurs? the staduim looks good, but I wouldnt want to travel that far for home games!! :P

That one at clarence dock looks great, but we can only afford the stadium at Kirkby because we are getting it on the cheap, so unless there is a major backer for clarence dock it is a non-starter

Spurs one looks fantastic. Notice how Spurs have opted for a large single tier behind the goal. I guess they care about the atmosphere.

Last edited:
Spurs one looks fantastic. Notice how Spurs have opted for a large single tier behind the goal. I guess they care about the atmosphere.

You can have the best stadium design in the world but if you fill it with a crowd of fickle, uneducated, narf larndon knobeads...then you pretty much get the same result as before = smelly shithole in a really shitty area of London

You can have the best stadium design in the world but if you fill it with a crowd of fickle, uneducated, narf larndon knobeads...then you pretty much get the same result as before = smelly shithole in a really shitty area of London

But they'll still have a better stadium than us in the area the team was founded, people can still walk to the match and have a drink in the pub they've been goin in for years. They may even grab a bag of chips from the chippy they've been using for 30years too

Anyone else getting a little concerned about the trend thats seems to be growing of teams with established and other new stadiums entering the markets for naming rights.

Already Spurs and Chelsea have indicated that they may enter that market - im sure the club hoped for less competiton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back