Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP.. its bulldozer time..

FACT we need a new ground... not sure about kirkby but hey its not the moon is it... all tho i would still follow everton if they played on the moon... :D :D the moon is all ours the moon is all ours.. sod it its goin 3 miles away who gives a shabite about the boundary line i dont an if it gets everton a super stadia then so be it.. onwards an upwards i say... :blink: where ever you play i shall follow the badge will never change.. NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM

bill sings in the shower about kings dock......

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vmteyr7Jvs&feature=related[/media]

Bill Kenwright has his own record label (Bill Kenwright Records), which has released three albums as of February 2008. The London Palladium cast recording of Scrooge starring Tommy Steele and the 2006 Lyric Theatre Recording of Cabaret were joined in February 2008 by the debut album of Kenwright's new boy group Dream On.
Dream On, comprising five runners up from the BBC's Any Dream Will Do - Craig Chalmers, Lewis Bradley, Chris Crosby, Chris Barton and Antony Hansen was formed in January 2008.
Perhaps less known is Bill's recording career both solo and with a group Bill Kenwright and the Runaways:

• "I want to go back there again"/"Walk through dreams" Columbia DB8239 (August 1967)[3]
and solo, as Bill Kenwright:

• "Love's Black & White"/"Giving Up" MGM 1430 (July 1968)
  • "Tiggy"/"House That Fell On Its Face" MGM 1463 (November 1968)
  • "Baby I could be so good at loving"/"Boy & A Girl" MGM 1478 (January 1969)
  • "Sugar Man"/"Epitaph"/"When Times Were Good" Fontana H1065 (October 1969)

Last edited:
The thing that concerns me is options should the Kirkby project get knocked back. IMO, we need a more modern facility. I acknowledge the reservations a lot of supporters have about Kirkby but ill admit it, what scares me is it getting knocked back then leaving the club up crap alley with nothing in the pipeline

The thing that concerns me is options should the Kirkby project get knocked back. IMO, we need a more modern facility. I acknowledge the reservations a lot of supporters have about Kirkby but ill admit it, what scares me is it getting knocked back then leaving the club up crap alley with nothing in the pipeline

Yowzer!

newstadiumproposal1.jpg

I lol at that. Surely we should try and be freaking realistic here.

It's just people knocking together ideas for that part of town where the ferry terminal would be. There's lots of competing ideas for that space, as far as I can make out, based on different uses for it. If you were Peel, though, wouldn't you want the prospect of 55,000 - 60,000 regularly arriving in the area and the chance to have their development beamed around the world every other week? As for finances, I'd imagine that'd have to be addressed by a change of ownership, willing investors, reasonable development partners and public funds to be claimed.

The way forward will become a lot clearer when this DK decision comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back