Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May i add some profound logic to this site?

Some people were annoyed of lack of spending
Once spent, some people then were annoyed of the spending of the wrong people
Some people then told the previous two statement-eers that wasn't an acceptable opinion to have. You have to accept the fact we've just spent, regardless of who it is.

[Poor language removed] some people.

So, according to some...if we sign a player from a team that finished below us they must be crap because a top 6 side won't touch them and if we sign them from a team that finished above us, they must also be crap because they are a reject.

This puts Walsh in a very tricky situation.

Seriously, why is everyone stressing how much money we are spending on players, it's not coming out of your account, it won't affect your overdraft, too much time spent on Champ Manager with a budget.
The current prices being quoted are realistic of where the market is at in this window, stop writing the players off before they arrive, remember these are lads who want to play for us, I'm sure the money helps as well, but they will be positive about doing well for us.
More than can be said of a couple of people I could mention.

Because people care about the club!!!!

What an utter nonsense post.

Koeman an Walsh clearly see something in Bolasie that most on here are missing or not seeing. Them being the professionals, I'll trust their judgement over FIFA/FM melts ;)

great theory....means that the people that said niasse, mgeady and alceraz were all crap, were wrong were they? seeing as bobby is an experienced player and manager and has professional scouts.

Some people then told the previous two statement-eers that wasn't an acceptable opinion to have. You have to accept the fact we've just spent, regardless of who it is.

we have never had money to spend.... and now we finally have..... its being spent on players that are not good enough and this could easily be another 'missed opportunity'. waste money on players like bolasie... have his value go down... sell at a loss... means less revenue... means lesser wage bill needed.... means selling best players to balance books and we slowly go back to how we were.

great theory....means that the people that said niasse, mgeady and alceraz were all crap, were wrong were they? seeing as bobby is an experienced player and manager and has professional scouts.
If you google confirmation bias you might realise that your scouting abilities aren't as good as they first seem

your logic is indeed profound, and well stated.

but unfortunately, this is a fan forum during the transfer window. it is, alas, not a forum for reasoned exchange, rational dialogue, measured debate, nor sober second thought.

but, for struggling in vain against the belligerent hordes... respect!

No, it means he sacked the wrong scouts

your logic is indeed profound, and well stated.

but unfortunately, this is a fan forum during the transfer window. it is, alas, not a forum for reasoned exchange, rational dialogue, measured debate, nor sober second thought.

but, for struggling in vain against the belligerent hordes... respect!
I like you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back