Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chairman is the leader of the board, the CEO carries out his wishes. Basically the Chairman is the boss. Moshiri is an investor albeit a major one.

No mate. It clearly says that EFC is governed by the board.

The chairman has only one vote on the EFC board. Two in the event of tie.

Indeed, ive never been Bills biggest fan, hes made loads of mistakes, but I think hes only done whats best for Everton, hes got the best prices and over the years hes got us some bargains in.

Bill Kenwright wouldnt have bought Yannick Bolasie for 25m, but hes clearly been given a green light to pay whatevers needed.

Trumpets like Damo asking for heavy hitters, they dont hit harder than Big bad Bill.

Mate. There are plenty of heavy hitters around.

We need one or two to make sure the docklands stadium gets moving. As Bill Kenwright has more fails on his record than a F- level student.

Soz, get it. Was being dim. He has already voted, still a tie, votes again.

Its like a deciding vote.

So say we have a board of 6. 3 on one side. 3 on another.

BK may have the deciding vote.

Non-executive directors probably have not actual vote. Simply advise the board members.

I'm saying that BK still retains a - vestige of power.

However, the fact that Moshiri has a dedicated person on the board and is major shareholder (in transition) means that its a bit of a coop at the moment. With Moshiri or his people.

However, BK's long term power is ultimately declining.

Its like a deciding vote.

So say we have a board of 6. 3 on one side. 3 on another.

BK may have the deciding vote.

Non-executive directors probably have not actual vote. Simply advise the board members.

I'm saying that BK still retains a - vestige of power.

However, the fact that Moshiri has a dedicated person on the board and is major shareholder (in transition) means that its a bit of a coop at the moment. With Moshiri or his people.

However, BK's long term power is ultimately declining.
@mikewex

Love or hate Bill Kenwright, its not often we sell a player for a fee we're not happy with.

True this, for me all the pointless Kenwright bashing needs to stop now, his time is over, fans need to move on, the negativity thrown around with his name is not just boring but childish at times as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back