• OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its like a deciding vote.

So say we have a board of 6. 3 on one side. 3 on another.

BK may have the deciding vote.

Non-executive directors probably have not actual vote. Simply advise the board members.

I'm saying that BK still retains a - vestige of power.

However, the fact that Moshiri has a dedicated person on the board and is major shareholder (in transition) means that its a bit of a coop at the moment. With Moshiri or his people.

However, BK's long term power is ultimately declining.

There are five board members now aren't there? Which would make a casting vote irrelevant.

There are five board members now aren't there? Which would make a casting vote irrelevant.

Do they all have a vote?

A non-exec board member can sit in board meetings and express opinions and advice.

However, has no vote unless acting as a proxy for another. With the vote.

Surprised by Moshiri today placing so much emphasis on the role of Kenwright in transfers?

In a statement to Sky Sports News, Moshiri said: “We are very pleased about today’s signing but remain anxious to further strengthen the squad.

“The chairman is relentlessly pushing things forward with my total support for him, Steve Walsh and Ronald Koeman”.
Lip service? Respect for an old queen? In the end of the day, he's now making the statements. Has an ego in control enough to know that everyone knows that he is now the difference maker.

Do they all have a vote?

A non-exec board member can sit in board meetings and express opinions and advice.

However, has no vote unless acting as a proxy for another. With the vote.

Maybe Elstone doesn't come to think of it. Barrett-Baxendale may not either, which would leave Kenwright, Woods and Ryazantsev. I wouldn't fancy Kenwright's chances in that trio.

Maybe Elstone doesn't come to think of it. Barrett-Baxendale may not either, which would leave Kenwright, Woods and Ryazantsev. I wouldn't fancy Kenwright's chances in that trio.

To be honest maybe she does.

In which case - BK has even less power than he did.

Did Moshiri have BB appointed?

Perhaps he did. To dilute the existing board members to his satisfaction.

All I've taken from these past few pages is that Damo is calling the shots at boardroom level.

I require a minimum of 25% of the votes (by proxy) in any company I am involved in regardless of equity stake made.

So not entirely. I do like to have a significant voice however.

Surprised by Moshiri today placing so much emphasis on the role of Kenwright in transfers?

In a statement to Sky Sports News, Moshiri said: “We are very pleased about today’s signing but remain anxious to further strengthen the squad.

“The chairman is relentlessly pushing things forward with my total support for him, Steve Walsh and Ronald Koeman”.
It's a clever strategy. If things go well the manager and the players get the acclaim and no one really thinks about who sanctioned the transfers. If it goes poorly, Bill has been pushed forward as the chief architect (and already has his critics in the support). And he'll be in a non-exec role next year by the sound of things either way.

Its like a deciding vote.

So say we have a board of 6. 3 on one side. 3 on another.

BK may have the deciding vote.

Non-executive directors probably have not actual vote. Simply advise the board members.

I'm saying that BK still retains a - vestige of power.

However, the fact that Moshiri has a dedicated person on the board and is major shareholder (in transition) means that its a bit of a coop at the moment. With Moshiri or his people.

However, BK's long term power is ultimately declining.

Honestly dont get the hate for bk on here
The mans a blue, went to not inconsiderable effort to get us, kept the ship steady whilst saving us from relegation and has found us a major investor
He's done everything he promised he would and gets dogs abuse
Think he's always done the best he could and saved us at a very dark hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back