• OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really.

Its interesting that you've raised it. People on here and myself included would like to know the - organisational relationship - that the club has now.

But also reading the - personal relationship - between BK and the major shareholder Moshiri.

People always want to know who calls the shots in a hierarchy
Someone tell Farhad that banned Matt from GOT is demanding a full structural chart and task list of senior Everton management sent to him ASAP please.

A chairman is a figure head is he not?

Surely. Directors are the ones that call the shots. The chairman sits on the board however, he acts in Moshiri's name only (and the other shareholders).

However, technically everything is delegated normally. To the relevant director. Thats my understanding.

So whilst BK might appear to be involved. He's not as much as it looks. He's the messenger. Not the decision maker.

BK might not be the final decision maker, that will be Moshiri but Bill is very probably doing some or a lot of the negotiating.

RK and SW will be identifying targets, Moshiri will be giving the green light on the purchase and Bill might be entrusted with getting as good a deal as possible in talks with the agent and other club, not directly with the player, that'll be down to SW and RK... in my opinion.

Yeah just found it curios that within seconds you launched into an attempt to deflect mate. Without really understanding what was being asked

Just saying :)

You're trying to presuppose things mate.

I was more interested in discussing what GrandOldTeam was quizzing.

BK might not be the final decision maker, that will be Moshiri but Bill is very probably doing some or a lot of the negotiating.

RK and SW will be identifying targets, Moshiri will be giving the green light on the purchase and Bill might be entrusted with getting as good a deal as possible in talks with the agent and other club, not directly with the player, that'll be down to SW and RK... in my opinion.

Aye. Sounds reasonable.

Do think we need a couple of heavier corporate hitters in EFC's board.

I can imagine Bills little face when he was on the phone to Ron Noades at Palace(yes I know, FFS)

"Hi Ron, Bill here, how much for your boy Yannick"
"Im afraid hes gonna cost to much Bill, you cant afford him, £25m"
"Oh yes Ron, thats an awful lot of money, how much for the pair?"

You're trying to presuppose things mate.

I was more interested in discussing what GrandOldTeam was quizzing.

What @GrandOldTeam was asking mate was bloody obvious, he was asking the poster he quoted if he is surprised to see what Moshiri stated today, given that the poster had catagorically stated the opposite at a prior date.

Anyone with half an ounce could see that it wasn't really a Mrs Merton lets have a heated debate moment for the forum - but was aimed specifically at one poster asking for his opinion

Agree. David Dein would be a terrific appointment if he fancies a challenge.

We do seriously need a heavier hitter than Bill Kenwright as well.

Someone with a track record of putting things in place. Big projects. Big responsibilities.

What @GrandOldTeam was obviously asking mate is plaine to see, he was asking the poster he quoted if he is surprised to see what Moshiri stated today, given that the poster had catagorically stated the opposite at a prior date.

Anyone with half an ounce could see that it wasn't really a Mrs Merton lets have a heated debate moment for the forum - but was aimed specifically at one poster asking for his opinion

No mate. I'm pretty sure he asked it as a general question. Or its a question that could have been asked in Mod Central's command bunker. Logically.

Bill is the final decision maker. Moshiri is an investor. That will only change if Moshir becomes unhappy with Bill and then the board collectively will decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back