Steven Naismith though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please link.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Steven naismith buying unemployed fans tickets- doesn&#39;t exactly give them an incentive to find a job! Idiot</p>&mdash; Graeme Lamb (@jrglamber) <a href="">August 4, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>So Naismith has bought tickets for the unemployed, why not for the employed people that actually work but still cant afford to go?</p>&mdash; Walsall FC Central (@WalsallFCC) <a href="">August 4, 2014</a></blockquote>

Most Tweets have the right idea though, cracking gesture from Naisy

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Steven naismith buying unemployed fans tickets- doesn&#39;t exactly give them an incentive to find a job! Idiot</p>&mdash; Graeme Lamb (@jrglamber) <a href="">August 4, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>So Naismith has bought tickets for the unemployed, why not for the employed people that actually work but still cant afford to go?</p>&mdash; Walsall FC Central (@WalsallFCC) <a href="">August 4, 2014</a></blockquote>

But I could have told you, Naismith, this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you.

He has a great attitude on and off the pitch.....played in the right position I think he could surprise a lot of people this season...he has turned a lot of fans' opinions about him and I think could turn into a favourite player for loads of us

No doubt these are the same idiots who complain when people decide to donate to peace charities instead of help the heroes and their like.

Anyway, back on topic - he scored some extremely important goals last season and I suspect he'll do the same again this season.

Really shows class as a person. Exactly the kind of character that embrase Everton and shows that we really are "The peoples club". Raised him Another notch in my book.

He does this all the time. Easy to say he doesn't do this or that on the pitch but I think he's the best person we've got at the club, maybe not on the pitch but certainly off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back