Steven Naismith though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naismith wins more headers in one substitute appearance than Barkley has in his entire career.

Facto!

(I'm not knocking Barks, but someone has to go for a few headers and put the enemy under pressure. Part of this aspect is why Didier Drogba has been such a fulcrum of successful sides).

And to think of some if the abuse Naismith got coming back from a bad knee injury.

compared to some of this.

Is he naisy14 on twitter? His posts seem quite extravagant at times and Everton official have him on their timeline, we see his posts on the official Everton site

I liked on Saturday when the ball seemed to be going out of play and everybody left it except Naismith, he chased it down and kept it alive which deserves more plaudits, he lost the ball by the touch line because he didn't have enough support but, what a player he is showing he is

I liked on Saturday when the ball seemed to be going out of play and everybody left it except Naismith, he chased it down and kept it alive which deserves more plaudits, he lost the ball by the touch line because he didn't have enough support but, what a player he is showing he is

Welcome to GOT mate!

wJyyHS0.jpg

He's automatic in front of goal. He's going to be massive for us this year. How people can still write him off is beyond me. And it wasn't just the goal, he had a great flick on for mirallas and generally great link up play. You can't downplay his importance. I'm not missing Barkley..

He's automatic in front of goal. He's going to be massive for us this year. How people can still write him off is beyond me. And it wasn't just the goal, he had a great flick on for mirallas and generally great link up play. You can't downplay his importance. I'm not missing Barkley..

Agree totally plus his running off the ball prior to scoring was outstanding..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back