Steven Naismith though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did great again yesterday, good to see he's starting to get some plaudits, as he's way better that some have given him credit for.

McCarthy is the Duracell bunny. There's no way he should be getting to the last 20 and running out of power. It's his selling point that last 20 or so usually.

Listening to Goodlass earlier and he's of the opinion this lot are not in good condition. I think he's dead right too. Poor subs at that time dont help either like.

Dave...Lukaku had to go off...his ankle was immediately put in ice, and earlier, Osman was the natural choice to replace Peinnar. Also, Mirrallas does not often get beyond 75 minutes or so. All the subs were necessary and correct. Keeping Lukaku on could have put him out for a month.

The Nais is just superb, dont think he lost a header all game, he finishes like a pro as well.

You change your mind on Naismith more often than people change their socks.

You being the originator of the "Naismith is turbo gash" phrase.

Its unreal to see you now.

Dave...Lukaku had to go off...his ankle was immediately put in ice, and earlier, Osman was the natural choice to replace Peinnar. Also, Mirrallas does not often get beyond 75 minutes or so. All the subs were necessary and correct. Keeping Lukaku on could have put him out for a month.

Better to have Lukaku fit for the next few months than push it too far with him

Naismith is an excellent squad player - and worth keeping. I would have loved to see us keep Naismith, but get rid of Hibbert and Ossie in the summer. There is nothing more depressing to me that seeing both Naismith and Osman in the starting line up - which ok wasn't the case yesterday - but after 8 mins in it felt like groundhog day.

Osman was the 'natural choice' to replace Naismith if he'd have been injured.

As far as Lukaku goes: I think he was poor yesterday again. He wasn't helped by being played out wide right (which, despite the second goal, didn't work this time against Arsenal).

You change your mind on Naismith more often than people change their socks.

You being the originator of the "Naismith is turbo gash" phrase.

Its unreal to see you now.

This is getting quite boring Damo.

When he was terrible I said he was terrible, now hes amazing and hes rightfully getting the praise.

Its a kopite trait to claim everyone of our players are amazing, when they clearly aint, dont be a kopite mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back