Stop oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw his 15 minute interview on LBC

he is actually quite an impressive young eloquent fella who is obviously very passionate about climate change. He has already been in prison and doesn't care about going back there again if his actions can help save up to 30,000 lives due to fuel poverty.

Some might call him a "nutter" or a "tree hugger" but he's far from it.
Aye, more of a goal hanger or post hugger innit.

Imagine if the guy who had to cut him free was actually a psychopath who saw this as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and took a pair of pliers to the lad’s tongue and ripped it out of his head, live on TV.

You’d have people in the Gladwys vomiting and fainting, and Amazon Prime would probably see it as excellent value for their subscriber base.

Imagine if the guy who had to cut him free was actually a psychopath who saw this as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and took a pair of pliers to the lad’s tongue and ripped it out of his head, live on TV.

You’d have people in the Gladwys vomiting and fainting, and Amazon Prime would probably see it as excellent value for their subscriber base.

Well poop, you're right, I can't belive nobody thought this scenario through!

He makes good points but 'just stopping oil' is way too simplistic. Respect to the fella for taking some action though at least. Some things are more important than football.

They don't mean it quite that literally.

It's just well known that simple 3 word slogans resonate more with idiots, I mean people, than anything else.

Get Brexit Done. Strong and stable. Build Back Better.

Blah blah blah.

A little too revealing, that story mate

Money well spent at uni
FB_IMG_1647634504581.jpg

They don't mean it quite that literally.

It's just well known that simple 3 word slogans resonate more with idiots, I mean people, than anything else.

Get Brexit Done. Strong and stable. Build Back Better.

Blah blah blah.

Well yeah, a slogan's a slogan. I get your point. In his little interview on Twitter he had a chance to articulate his point a bit further but didn't go too far beyond 'stopping oil.'

There are a lot of people out there who actually think it's as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.