• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez is not racist or a diver - Dalglish LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has to be one of the most lukewarm backings ever given by anyone - he is basically saying that because the club makes the stewards at their home games wear anti-racist badges then Suarez cannot have used racist language, otherwise there would be double standards at work. As we all know, that club doesnt do double standards!

It's pretty lame.

The thing that amuses me most is the way they're struggling to both support Suarez's racism and reconcile their hard won status of being the victims of skulduggery. They're trying to face in both directions at once. It's comical.

OK I just had to post this. I severely popcorned a work colleague via email. Gave him the full Suarez is a racist, Gerrard dives, King Kenny not wanting Liverpool FC to be disgraced etc etc treatment and he's just threatened me. Like disciplinary severity. Wonderful stuff. Would it be ****house to grass him up? Ahahaha I dunno if Im that evil.

OK I just had to post this. I severely popcorned a work colleague via email. Gave him the full Suarez is a racist, Gerrard dives, King Kenny not wanting Liverpool FC to be disgraced etc etc treatment and he's just threatened me. Like disciplinary severity. Wonderful stuff. Would it be ****house to grass him up? Ahahaha I dunno if Im that evil.

Is he Muslim?

I knew you'd be back

What's with swerving my message on facebook? You can't hide from the Jock

I knew you'd be back

What's with swerving my message on facebook? You can't hide from the Jock

Errr you didnt message me on facebook.

And lol I said I'd be back, still swerving the regular thing for the time being now. I've already had liberal meltface Davek have another pop within 5 minutes.

I soooo did. I'm pretty close to a huff with you now.

You'll have to go through your inbox and figure out who bluejock could be

Another Nik that works as a store manager, went to uni in manchester, has drums, likes friends (you massive bummer, me too x) and lives in Luton?

I love the interweb. It makes being a creepy stalker weirdo so much easier

My book of faces is being a massive bumder so I'll flirt with you later.

Anyway, stick around kidda, the forum is a better place for you being here.

Just add me bro.

And yeah always was but I'm still in my dissillusioned phase atm. Made up Fellaini's signed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back