• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez is not racist or a diver - Dalglish LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The king will be gutted over this .

Now he will have to answer loads of awkward question backing his diving racist cannibalistic best player .

The comical thing is that Liverpoolfootballclublad were all bullish over this: "Get ready with your ban for Evra when Suarez is not charged" sort of stuff.

PMSL the FA have done this. I wonder if Sky are going to market the weekend game at Stamford Bridge as The Battle of the Racists?

The comical thing is that Liverpoolfootballclublad were all bullish over this: "Get ready with your ban for Evra when Suarez is not charged" sort of stuff.

PMSL the FA have done this. I wonder if Sky are going to market the weekend game at Stamford Bridge as The Battle of the Racists?

that or "a black day for football"

The king will be gutted over this .

Now he will have to answer loads of awkward question backing his diving racist cannibalistic best player .

As Suarez is guilty I imagine 'The King' will suddenly say "I don't know why you're asking me these questions." or "It's nothing to do with me."

Expect a fight back in the Echo tomorrow .Aldo wont be happy lololololololololol

This thread has made me register because it is an indication of a very worrying state of affairs.
Christmas - New Year 2006. Alan Pardew's Newcastle visited Goodison and we handed them a three nil spanking. Sadly the game and result were overshadowed by the behaviour of Newcastle midfielder Emre. Emre made a racially charged comment to Jseph Yobo, who heard nothing, but Tim Howard and Joleon Lescott certainly did and confronted the Turkish international instantly.
Some weeks after Emre released a statement that read along the lines of "The comment I made is not one considered racist in Turkey".
Now I am all for kicking racism out of football, society and every other facet of humanity. Can it be done consistently? Emre wasn't chased out of the Premier League and as much as I despise Mr Ed (Suarez) if found guilty a ban and some community service would be punishment enough.

h++p:// www .dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-428529/Emre-racism-charge.html
h++p:// www .independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/everton-3-newcastle-united-0-emre-racism-storm-adds-to-roeder-woes-430420.html[/url]
h++p:// news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/6407915.stm
h++p:// edition.cnn.com/2007/SPORT/football/02/16/england.emre/index.html

Well if he said a non offensive word - 'Negrito' how would Evra have understood what he meant? He deffo said ni**er.

Well if he said a non offensive word - 'Negrito' how would Evra have understood what he meant? He deffo said ni**er.

That is what makes me scratch my head, if it was as simple as an innocent use of Uruguayan lingo then why wait till now to come clean about it? Or have the PR boys been working overtime to concoct a plan to downplay the issue as much as possible.

3127644017c15ddbe123.jpg

Quality
Q

That is what makes me scratch my head, if it was as simple as an innocent use of Uruguayan lingo then why wait till now to come clean about it? Or have the PR boys been working overtime to concoct a plan to downplay the issue as much as possible.

Probably the latter, though one would imagine they were initially going to deny everything but got confronted with some other evidence that backed up what Evra has claimed.

I'm sure we can find it in our hearts to forgive him, if he admits guilt and takes a simple punishment such as 10 minutes for each Evertonian with a baseball bat on his head.

"diving world cup cheating racist"

missed "biting" out of that.

I watched the Uruguay game the other night expecting to see lots of biff, with him diving etc all over Montevideo, night was ruined by him not doing any of that and instead concentrating on banging 4 in. Chile couyldn't get near him, never mind wind him up.

Someone fancy doing a RAWK trawl for more goodies?

I would but there's penguins coming up on Frozen Planet FFS

There's some real candidates for paranoia winner here.....

If they even think of finding Luis guilty of this ****...he should take them ALL THE WAY to that Court of Arbitration thingy. NO EVIDENCE, a serial accusers word against another player,

get right behind the team and Luis and **** em all, theres an old drunk down the road that would be banning press and news teams from press conferences and battening down the hatches, this is an ideal time to now show the rest of the country we aint going to be walked over by the FA or anyone, siege mentality could get us through a few difficult games coming up snd show the [Poor language removed] that we arent going to be pushed around

The club should through all this keep a close eye on them and then Ban the vast majority from even being allowed to step foot into Anfield again. We as a club have for too long let them print and publish ****e about us. It's about time we stood up to them and banned the whole ****ing lot of them. Then only let in the ones that are on our good side.
Sick to death of the media. We should also refuse to do interviews to knobheads like Sly Sports. Just totally **** them off.

...but the prize goes to....:

It only makes my bond with suarez stronger. Seriously.
It makes me love the guy even more and hate every other club and the Football Association in this country. It makes me hate the fans who can't see beyond a sky sports new ticker bar.
People say "its because we're liverpool we get so much ****" Other people say thats bollocks, but it is. Its because we have an identity that isnt "english" or "british" They dont like that fact, the media and people in general. Its got nothing to do with how succesfull we were in the past, its to do with who we are and where were from, which i class as far more racist and discriminatory than an "alleged" piece of language being used.

There's some real candidates for paranoia winner here.....

If they even think of finding Luis guilty of this ****...he should take them ALL THE WAY to that Court of Arbitration thingy. NO EVIDENCE, a serial accusers word against another player,

get right behind the team and Luis and **** em all, theres an old drunk down the road that would be banning press and news teams from press conferences and battening down the hatches, this is an ideal time to now show the rest of the country we aint going to be walked over by the FA or anyone, siege mentality could get us through a few difficult games coming up snd show the [Poor language removed] that we arent going to be pushed around

The club should through all this keep a close eye on them and then Ban the vast majority from even being allowed to step foot into Anfield again. We as a club have for too long let them print and publish ****e about us. It's about time we stood up to them and banned the whole ****ing lot of them. Then only let in the ones that are on our good side.
Sick to death of the media. We should also refuse to do interviews to knobheads like Sly Sports. Just totally **** them off.

...but the prize goes to....:

It only makes my bond with suarez stronger. Seriously.
It makes me love the guy even more and hate every other club and the Football Association in this country. It makes me hate the fans who can't see beyond a sky sports new ticker bar.
People say "its because we're liverpool we get so much ****" Other people say thats bollocks, but it is. Its because we have an identity that isnt "english" or "british" They dont like that fact, the media and people in general. Its got nothing to do with how succesfull we were in the past, its to do with who we are and where were from, which i class as far more racist and discriminatory than an "alleged" piece of language being used.

Cheers Davek, there's some right beauts on there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back