• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez is not racist or a diver - Dalglish LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suarez has been charged by the FA, according to Sky Sports News.

:D

FA Statement and Liverpoolfootballclublad response.

"It is alleged that Suárez used abusive and/or insulting words and/or behaviour towards Manchester United's Patrice Evra contrary to FA rules.
"It is further alleged that this included a reference to the ethnic origin and/or colour and/or race of Patrice Evra."
In response, Liverpool immediately issued a statement on their website. "The club this afternoon received notification from the Football Association of their decision to charge Luis Suárez and will take time to properly review the documentation which has been sent to us.
"We will discuss the matter fully with him when he returns from international duty, but he will plead not guilty to the charge and we expect him to request a personal hearing. Luis remains determined to clear his name of the allegation made against him by Patrice Evra.
"The club remain fully supportive of Luis in this matter."

Just been checking on RAWK and four pages worth of not guilty and it's all the fault of SAF prove that he must be innocent. Expect marches and malicious emails any moment. Justice for the racist 1........

Let's all laugh at RAWK:

We should fight this every step of the way.
Has evra been charged with inciting the crowd?
I'd love to see the evidence.

**** u evra

Mr Alex Ferguson association done it again bravo ffs

Show me some ****ing evidence i bet theyre counting their bribes and laughing

c*nts.
Feels like a stitch up.

****ing bull**** and corrupt.
Hattrick at the weekend lad.

I might be overreacting, but that's the end of Suarez in the English league. He'd be called a racist in all the grounds, wonder if the lad can stand up to that?

Suarez for the majority of the country will be known as the "diving world cup cheating racist"

He will face a hearing, be warned about his future conduct and walk out of the hearing covered in Ferguson and Evra's mud stuck to him.
[Poor language removed].

Yet again, alarming signs that football in this country is corrupted, rotten to the core and run by a few men with hidden agendas. Makes me want to puke.

Strange they have waited all this time and then charge him when we have 3 big games coming up.

Kick that [Poor language removed] Evra out of football.
Mr Alex Ferguson continues his Anti-Suarez campaign....Unbelievable.

:lol:

Davek i actually had mouth open in shock reading that, i know we are the more intelligent fans in Merseyside- but even i didnt believe they had the intellect of inbred tards

"Strange they have waited all this time and then charge him when we have 3 big games coming up."

That takes the prize for my hotly contested 'most stupid thing a Kopite has ever said' award.

"Strange they have waited all this time and then charge him when we have 3 big games coming up."

1) That's how long it takes to go through all the proceedings.
2)What would they have to gain from that?

I just find it funny that, after one decision, they seem to think the FA who have previously done them massive favours are against them. They didn't qualify for the Champions' League and UEFA momentarily changed the rules to let them in ffs.

They really are the worst bells ever.

OK let's imagine it was one of our most important players - let's say (actually I'm struggling to think who it is these days) - Fellaini, Baines, Rodwell maybe. I'm pretty sure we'd be disgusted IF HE WAS GUILTY (and given Evra's track record we'd be sceptical of the charge). Would we defend him? Pre-verdict I'm sure but post-verdict I'd sincerely hope not. That said Sewerasses comments back in Uruguay look like the mark of a guilty man (for one thing he's admitting he said SOMETHING that might well be offensive & certainly he said SOMETHING on the pitch, to an opponent he can scarcely know on a personal (friendly) basis. I think he sounds guilty but the Bell End Brigade are standing full force behin​d their man.

Wow, never would have thought a player like Suarez who has no track record like this could even be considered a racist.

3127644017c15ddbe123.jpg

The king will be gutted over this .

Now he will have to answer loads of awkward question backing his diving racist cannibalistic best player .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back