• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez is not racist or a diver - Dalglish LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Davek, there's some right beauts on there

Unfortunately, the RAWK mods closed the thread...presumably on the grounds that the forum was becoming even more a complete ****ing laughing stock than ever. Still, at least it was explained to us why Suarez was charged - its because he's a Scouser...

...erm...

...but the prize goes to....:

It only makes my bond with suarez stronger. Seriously.
It makes me love the guy even more and hate every other club and the Football Association in this country. It makes me hate the fans who can't see beyond a sky sports new ticker bar.
People say "its because we're liverpool we get so much ****" Other people say thats bollocks, but it is. Its because we have an identity that isnt "english" or "british" They dont like that fact, the media and people in general. Its got nothing to do with how succesfull we were in the past, its to do with who we are and where were from, which i class as far more racist and discriminatory than an "alleged" piece of language being used.

So, obviously not from round our way then since we don't have the same outlook on life.

Further to this: We could have a fairly sensible debate about what someone might find offensive (and inoffensive) in the context of a heated sporting context. For a start we might look at Cricket Test Matches and sledging. We might also want to consider terms which are not quite offensive (listen to the **** on RAWK about 'Negrito' being a non-derogatory term - let's be fair Evra wouldn't be a 'mate' of Suarez's) - so is it ok to call a white guy 'honky'? Is it ok when it's said in the company of friends? Probably, but that's not the case here, is it?

There's some real candidates for paranoia winner here.....

If they even think of finding Luis guilty of this ****...he should take them ALL THE WAY to that Court of Arbitration thingy. NO EVIDENCE, a serial accusers word against another player,

get right behind the team and Luis and **** em all, theres an old drunk down the road that would be banning press and news teams from press conferences and battening down the hatches, this is an ideal time to now show the rest of the country we aint going to be walked over by the FA or anyone, siege mentality could get us through a few difficult games coming up snd show the [Poor language removed] that we arent going to be pushed around

The club should through all this keep a close eye on them and then Ban the vast majority from even being allowed to step foot into Anfield again. We as a club have for too long let them print and publish ****e about us. It's about time we stood up to them and banned the whole ****ing lot of them. Then only let in the ones that are on our good side.
Sick to death of the media. We should also refuse to do interviews to knobheads like Sly Sports. Just totally **** them off.

...but the prize goes to....:

It only makes my bond with suarez stronger. Seriously.
It makes me love the guy even more and hate every other club and the Football Association in this country. It makes me hate the fans who can't see beyond a sky sports new ticker bar.
People say "its because we're liverpool we get so much ****" Other people say thats bollocks, but it is. Its because we have an identity that isnt "english" or "british" They dont like that fact, the media and people in general. Its got nothing to do with how succesfull we were in the past, its to do with who we are and where were from, which i class as far more racist and discriminatory than an "alleged" piece of language being used.

:blush::blush::blush:

It's all a conspiracy you know :toilet:

DirtyHarry said:
This is like someone getting accused of rape, no matter what happens now; because it's been splashed all over the press, Suarez will forever be regarded as a racist regardless of the outcome of this.

So, Rawk against justice for Rape victims. Travesty.

I really should leave RAWK alone but they're turning themselves inside out trying to justify it and it's hilarious:

This case gets me so wound up, it's unbelievable. If the only thing Suarez said was "negrito", and this is as common as experts and Uruguayans in here claim, it is an embarrassment that this case still goes on. One of the first things I remember from a language course in the south of Spain was also that the word "negro" was not racist. If they manage to punish Suarez for using a harmless word in his language and culture...I don't know what to say about it. It is just so wrong and ridiculous.
Anyone up for a banner?

Lol! It's all down to culture clash, lid. Negrito is...erm...well...something nice and not...erm...racist....erm....

I didn't realize how few black players Liverpool have. Glen Johnson, but after that I'm struggling. Have I missed anyone obvious?

I didn't realize how few black players Liverpool have. Glen Johnson, but after that I'm struggling. Have I missed anyone obvious?

Kenny doesn't like them apparently. He reckons they only play with the sun on their backs.

Did he actually say "Anyone up for a banner" or is that creative on your part?

Please tell me he said it.

He said it alright. he even suggested some Spanish anti-FA/pro-Suarez wording for it. The ****ing belter.

I can think of £20+million reasons why they would back rat face to the hilt

Kopites at defcon 3 with this one

They'll defo ride it out for that reason. I reckon he might find a racist charge difficult to get away from in his time in England though. It's a pretty good outcome all this. That rat faced [Poor language removed] is unquestionably a player. If he's turned into a Bowyer type pariah it'll hasten his exit from Anfield. And to be fair, despite being a little rat faced tvvat, he is well too good for a club like Liverpool now. He's top CL club class.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...arez-in-fa-racism-charge-row-100252-29792186/

:lol::lol:

You couldn't make it up. Liverpool call on one of their former black players to support their decision to back Luis Sewer Rat up.

Bankrupt.

Get rid of your racist players Kopites. Hiding behind one of your former Negrito players isn't going to cut it.

Lol!

That has to be one of the most lukewarm backings ever given by anyone - he is basically saying that because the club makes the stewards at their home games wear anti-racist badges then Suarez cannot have used racist language, otherwise there would be double standards at work. As we all know, that club doesnt do double standards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back