Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally forgot about Rooney...

Centre back / left back / centre midfielder --those are the 3 players id bring in. You're right about needing another forward +we'd need another keeper also.

So, 5 players...3 starters.

For the centre midfielder, id go for Cook...Wilshere is always injured...otherwise someone from overseas.

And only a few days ago I was ravaged for saying we should sign Chilwell...
You complaining about being ravaged Zat?

Never been that impressed by him tbh but I was last night.

Werner.
Sessegnon.
Tah.
Brandt.
Jorginho.

Proper statement of intent signings and overhaul the club into the top 4 every season.
They’ve all been linked with Liverpool recently haven’t they?

We’re a big step down for all of those, and we don’t want anymore players who join us for the money.

Werner.
Sessegnon.
Tah.
Brandt.
Jorginho.

Proper statement of intent signings and overhaul the club into the top 4 every season.

I agree with all of the names you mentioned although there's no way Leverkusen will let Tah and Brandt come to us when they can bait the so-called bigger clubs for a hefty sum

Everton would be a step down for all of them bar Sessngnon who like the rest would have better offers on the table than us.
Tah nor Brandt wouldn't be a step down coming here, would be more of a lateral move for him. Leverkusen is a bit mental right now but have a GREAT core. Unless you mean where he COULD go, then yeah, Everton would be a step down from Barcelona.

We need to sign at the very minimum a centre back and a centre midfielder to come directly into our starting line-up, as well as a second centre back, a left back and a striker to add competition.

Then it's just a case of draining the swamp and deciding which youngsters stay, go on loan, etc.

It's only signing 5 players and offloading about 12/13, can't be too bleedin' difficult can it.

We need to sign at the very minimum a centre back and a centre midfielder to come directly into our starting line-up, as well as a second centre back, a left back and a striker to add competition.

Then it's just a case of draining the swamp and deciding which youngsters stay, go on loan, etc.

It's only signing 5 players and offloading about 12/13, can't be too bleedin' difficult can it.

5 is too many imo, id be loooking more at 3-4

5 is too many imo, id be loooking more at 3-4
4...5... no big difference. Get 'um in early and they have all summer to integrate, and as I said we only really need two to come into the team to start games. Baines should probably be replaced but he won't be and I won't bother suggesting who we buy to take his place 'cos it ain't happening!

Massive list of players who must definitely be off: Robles, Stekelenberg, Besic, Klaassen, Sandro, Mirallas, Galloway, Browning, Garbutt, Pennington
And also a handful of players who should be off: Williams, Jagielka, Martina, Schneiderlin, Tarashaj

But no doubt we'll end up selling Mori, Lookman, Vlasic and Niasse and keeping Williams, Mirallas, Sandro and Tarashaj.

Shaw
Smalling
Carvalho
Wilshere
A striker if Niasse leaves

All for around 75 million (not including striker), could probably recoup most of that by selling Williams, Besic, Klassen, Sandro, Mirallas, and Pennington.
If you want to sign both Wilshere and Carvalho, why are you not selling Morgs straight away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back