Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it's any coincidence there were rumblings of Kenwright's influence being in danger when the organizational shake-up happened?
Thing is Moshiri in his naivety appointed koeman and Walsh but never put any controls in place to monitor their performance. In reality he left that job to the chairman and CEO, both of which we know only too well to be incompetant buffoons..

So there’s koeman and Walsh on massive wads with no-one settingvthem goals and targets let alone monitoring and appraising their performance. So what happens? Koeman goes golfing 2 days every week when he should be at FF leaving training to his inept brother and Duncan “cones” Ferguson. Meanwhile Walsh is off on one Euro jolly after another running up bills on fine dining and euro-brasses!

It was always gonna happen TBH if someone was paying me £6milion/year and not checking on what I’m doing, I’d be on a massive never-ending bender!

Same.

I thought Walsh and Koeman were the correct appointments at the time.

As we know we tried for Monchi and Brands also.

As you say, hindsight has proven they were both utter jokers, but I think most people were happy at the time of their appointments, of course not everybody was happy with Koeman and there were a few who werent happy with Walsh, but those same people probably arent happy with Brands and Silva and probably struggle to find any happiness with Everton unless they appoint Jose, Pep or peak SAF.

I didn't want Koeman or Walsh, but I think Silva and Brands are a nice option. What does that make me?

Look, I know that you are eager to excuse Moshiri of any blame whatsoever for our decline over the past few years, but we have declined, and we are further away from competing with the top six than we were before he came.

Nonsense. Bottom half before Moshiri came in.

How I wish that was true, saying that it would make out failure utterly spectaculare.

80m purchase price
45m in debts
40m on Agent fees
52m on managers comp
20m on land
280m in player purchases
220m on wages

737m total outlay

160m in player sales
290 in revenue

450m total incomings

287million English pounds

Its most defo been the biggest failure I can ever recall in football.

80m purchase price
45m in debts
40m on Agent fees
52m on managers comp
20m on land
280m in player purchases
220m on wages

737m total outlay

160m in player sales
290 in revenue

450m total incomings

287million English pounds

Its most defo been the biggest failure I can ever recall in football.

Just pips QPR. Everton that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back