Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. If West Ham, who had him last season, have no interest then pass. Other than him having the same nationality as our new manager, what is the attraction. Pass.

Their fans almost unanimously want him back, but the dildo brothers wont pay 25m. He says Silva is the best manager he ever had…

Inter were linked with Klaassen as well in January, may be a solution that suits everyone there if Inter didnt already have 23 midfielders

Toxic? Because I don’t rate barkley? Some of our fans really can’t see or admit to themselves that he was over rated because you wanted him to make it. He was a blue and people were blinded by it in the end , when he came through he was blue and looked one of the best in Europe for his age and had special abilities that can’t be coached . This meant if he could improve the things that can be coached or gained by experience He COULD be world class, meaning he had massive potential. Unfortunatley he didn’t improve those attributes enough and seemed stupid, lazy, and more interested in going out being the big man , than actually improving and now he’s a greedy rat as well. Some blues can’t change their mind from when he did have potential and was a blue even tho those days are long gone
I'm really not arsed, I'll stay consistent in my views and not re-write performances, there's a thread in world football that like minded people post in everyday seemingly, revelling in their bitterness, I suggest you join them, I personally find the desperate desire to see others fail quite strange

Their fans almost unanimously want him back, but the dildo brothers wont pay 25m. He says Silva is the best manager he ever had…

Inter were linked with Klaassen as well in January, may be a solution that suits everyone there if Inter didnt already have 23 midfielders
Got a source for this ?

I think its more the case of there being loads of other players out there. We do seem to be pretty insular at times.
Oh definitely agree, but it was a chance for us to get a proven good player in who would definitely have been a massive asset. We've seen what happens when we splash big money on unproven players.

That's not saying I would only go for 'proven' talent, but Fellaini would have been a very low-risk signing.

Oh definitely agree, but it was a chance for us to get a proven good player in who would definitely have been a massive asset. We've seen what happens when we splash big money on unproven players.

That's not saying I would only go for 'proven' talent, but Fellaini would have been a very low-risk signing.

Yeah maybe, would he improve anything though?

That's not even having a go at him, he is a good and unique type of player, but even when he was in his prime with us (Could say he still is I suppose..) we were still only competing for the best of the rest with arguably better players around him.

If Fellaini had played for anyone but us we'd be taking the piss out of him. Its embarrassing when he comes on sub for Utd and the team launches the ball towards him at every opportunity, do not care if he scores or causes a nuisance, no team who win things regularly use this tactic. Belgium did it last night, got back level and seemed to drop him back in as a "normal" midfielder at 2-2. The stat that astounded me was he has one assist in 100 odd games, that's crap by any midfield standards.

If Fellaini had played for anyone but us we'd be taking the piss out of him. Its embarrassing when he comes on sub for Utd and the team launches the ball towards him at every opportunity, do not care if he scores or causes a nuisance, no team who win things regularly use this tactic. Belgium did it last night, got back level and seemed to drop him back in as a "normal" midfielder at 2-2. The stat that astounded me was he has one assist in 100 odd games, that's crap by any midfield standards.

We've all seen this type of piss taking. It's like a tramp laughing at a millionaire because he can't find his car keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back