Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
£15,600,000 in basic wages over three years.

Plus a signing on fee.

They've basically paid £17/18m for him.

And like I said, I wouldn't have been against us getting him, but I'm not gutted we haven't got him. He isn't going to turn them into top 6 contenders. They have even more work to do on that front than we do (and we have a heck of a lot of work to do).

We'll be paying Gylfi Siggurdson £31.2m in wages over his 5 year contract - Does that mean we paid £76m for him?

As I said in the Lookman thread, maybe he likes the place/the people/the club.

The Bundesliga definitely suits Lookman's style of play as well as it's more open even than the Premier League.

Sometimes it's good for young English players to have ambitions to play abroad. I just hope in this case he doesn't fulfil that :)

So many awful players to be punted...Leipzig have made a stack of cash buying/selling players and id hate the next one to be lookman.

Think he will end up class...

Upamecano from them + Lozano signed and it would soften the blow a little.

If Lookman wants to go I do not blame him, so if we MUST sell him I prefer we do it outside of the league. If I am making the decision I would demand MUCH more from Leipzig though.

Lad doesn't strike me as a player who would force a move unless it's necessary. He obviously just wants to play.

Call me whatever you want but I believe a club should be transparent with their fans

Some people prefer business to be done behind closed doors fine but I prefer to be kept in the loop with what the club is trying to do

At the moment we have no idea what is going on what players have been targeted what negotiations have taken place or are taking place

Galatasaray made an official statement to their fans saying they were negotiating with us to sign onyekuru on loan

I wish our club would do something similar but they never will.

Call me whatever you want but I believe a club should be transparent with their fans

Some people prefer business to be done behind closed doors fine but I prefer to be kept in the loop with what the club is trying to do

At the moment we have no idea what is going on what players have been targeted what negotiations have taken place or are taking place

Galatasaray made an official statement to their fans saying they were negotiating with us to sign onyekuru on loan

I wish our club would do something similar but they never will.

Potato

Seeing West Ham becoming a glamour club has me absolutely fuuuuuming. And I imagine the mood at FF is something similar; I'm not surprised someone has taken to the bogs with a sledge hammer

"Winning the transfer window" means nothing. And saying they are winning this transfer window is a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back