Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a case of trying to trim the squad is a lot more difficult than Brands anticipated?
or
Brands and Silva want to evaluate how the players work in Austria and then start chopping people?
Probably both, They've obviously been in contact before they got the job since Rooney was shipped off instantly. I think we might be forced to use the likes of Bolasie and others whether people like it or not.

I am going to put it out there but if we can’t afford Tierney we can’t afford Zaha
We can if moshiri dips into his own pocket

But then I read this I doubt it.
removed

Apologies for the newspaper couldn't find it anywhere else

Last edited by a moderator:
We can if moshiri dips into his own pocket

But then I read this I doubt it.
removed

Apologies for the newspaper couldn't find it anywhere else

Bit of a contradiction there mate. You can't apologise for the source and then expect us to believe it ;)

Especially THAT one!

Last edited by a moderator:

Exactly, first team squad is normally 25 registered players and a few youngsters who can come in if needed, how the hell our squad ever got to having 38 players in it is just crazy.
It has to be a good quality 25 though. No use selling half decent players to claw back cash and retaining the rest without adding real quality.

Skint

Last year was a seminal moment in the history of Everton Football Club. Moshiri, Koeman and Walsh spunked the chance to close the gap and have set us back years. Their legacy will include the implosion of the stadium project.

Mulling over Zaha. He's turned down 125k a week, and they want 70k.
Even by obscene footballing standards of monopoly money, is he worth even a quarter of that? Not even at the world cup ffs.

Mulling over Zaha. He's turned down 125k a week, and they want 70k.
Even by obscene footballing standards of monopoly money, is he worth even a quarter of that? Not even at the world cup ffs.

To be fair saying he's not even at the world cup means nothing. How do you expect him to be in the to be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back