Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what all the crying is about? The first words out of Brands mouth was that we need to trim the squad and give a pathway to the young players coming through?
5 or so out already more to go and I am not expecting any more that a couple of ins.
Next season develop a style of playing finish 7th and begin to build for the future
Not going to be quick but hopefully we will start to see a plan and a way forward.
So far behind the teams above it’s untrue throwing cash at it didn’t work, let’s have a proper plan with get behind the team, I don’t ever want go to Goodison again how it was last season.
Hope is all I want to see this year, give Brands time and stop demand average over paid players for the sake of signing someone!

I could be wrong but hasn't their only confirmed signing been Jack Wilshere on a free?

that fredericks on a free

fabianski and diop for a combined 30 mill

yarmolenko close and hes costing roughly 20

Anderson close and hes costing 40mill

and a bid rejected for that lascelles feller for 20 odd mill
it is the dildo owners so wouldn't be surprised to see some of these fall through, but interesting if not and no messing around

I could be wrong but hasn't their only confirmed signing been Jack Wilshere on a free?
Diop & Fabianski too.
Fair play to them, they're being pro-active and backing their new manager. Not sure Wilshere is going to improve them much, we saw at Bournemouth what he brings to a pretty average team and i know nothing about this Diop fella. Fabianski is a very average goalkeeper and i'd imagine at somepoint they'll have a fire sale on some of their players to balance the books or Arnautovic will go for big money to United or something.

So far the summer has been nice. No stressing over rumours from the papers, we haven't signed anyone but got the new manager to look forward to. If/when we do make signings then it will be nice news to get. At least with Rooney gone I know Silva isn't shackled by having to find a role for him and gives him that little bit extra freedom with the current team before improvements.

Diop could be the next Per Kroldrup
Lascelles could be the next Keane
Wishere could be the next Darren Anderton
Felipe Anderson could be the next Bilyaletdinov

Dont worry guys, West Ham are shiza

A new CB, LB and a couple of attacking options from midfield or wide areas offset by the removal of wages of Williams, Jags, Mirallas, Klaassen, Besic, Schneiderlin, Bolasie and Sandro would be a good starting point.

Make it happen Marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back