Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rate Pellegrini highly myself mate. The only reason some dont like him is because he looks like a Sith Lord and is 65. Couldn't care how old a manager is I would have snapped your hand off at the chance of Wenger for example coming in.

He did a terrible job at City when you consider it. He took over Mancini's team and won the league, then after that he tried to get by with the same team and just filling out the squad, as a result they got worse and worse and ended up scraping 4th on goal difference in his last season. The squad left to Guardiola was crap, 4 full backs all 32 or over, no proper goalkeeper, Aguero as the only striker with Wilfried Bony as back up. In fact here are a few signings made by Pellegrini for big money that they could hardly shift for years:

Mangala (£37m)
Bony (£30m)
Jovetic (£30m)
Navas (£15m)
Negredo (£20m)
Fernando (£12m)

Pellegrini will flop massively next season in my opinion. One of the most overrated managers of all time.

He did a terrible job at City when you consider it. He took over Mancini's team and won the league, then after that he tried to get by with the same team and just filling out the squad, as a result they got worse and worse and ended up scraping 4th on goal difference in his last season. The squad left to Guardiola was crap, 4 full backs all 32 or over, no proper goalkeeper, Aguero as the only striker with Wilfried Bony as back up. In fact here are a few signings made by Pellegrini for big money that they could hardly shift for years:

Mangala (£37m)
Bony (£30m)
Jovetic (£30m)
Navas (£15m)
Negredo (£20m)
Fernando (£12m)

Pellegrini will flop massively next season in my opinion. One of the most overrated managers of all time.
wasn't he manager there when Wilshere was linked with a move to City?

Mangala (£37m)
Bony (£30m)
Jovetic (£30m)
Navas (£15m)
Negredo (£20m)
Fernando (£12m)

The manager doesn't make the signings at city tho.

Ok, I'm sure Pep does but they've got a DoF just like Brands

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...eri-has-reportedly-agreed-terms-with-chelsea/

Our well-informed colleagues at Paris United believe that OGC Nice’s Ivorian midfielder Jean-Michaël Seri has agreed personal terms with Chelsea, but that a deal, like all of the Premier League side’s transfer activity, is being blocked by owner Roman Abramovich’s visa situation.

God love the media.

they're now saying that whilst a agreement is in place between the two clubs the player isn't keen.

Mangala (£37m)
Bony (£30m)
Jovetic (£30m)
Navas (£15m)
Negredo (£20m)
Fernando (£12m)

My fear is he might die because he constantly looks like he might die.

There we go. Turns out I am worried about West Ham. I’m worried about their manager passing away.

I've seen a bit of diop ( not much like ) but he has the attributes to be a very good player, are you saying because he's young and foreign and relatively unknown we cant be worried he'll be a good player?

wilshere would be our best midfield hands down, chuffed we were never interested when we have about as much creativity in the middle as my 7 a side team

as someone has just said its sheer arrogance to think that everytime below us who strengthen are nothing to worry about, it's something to be massively worried about if they get the business right, because we had a go last year and got it horribly wrong it doesn't mean everyone else will

You cant disagree with someone and your opening line be I've seen a bit of Diop but he has the attributes to a very good player. lol how do you know what attributes he has! I give up lol

I think most fans dont really care mate.

If we aint winning the title, does it really matter?

You need to lighten up a bit, Everton are really, really rubbish and have been for the last 30 years and its not going to change within the next 10 years at the very least. The sooner you accept that, the easier your life will become.

That doesnt mean you cant support the club, you can still go to Goodison every week, support the team and enjoy the wins, but having unrealistic expectations, thats when issues arise. So if we finish 7th or 16th, it honestly does not matter a jot. So for the sake of your sanity, stop crying like a lil bish and stop spreading your misery in every thread on the forum, cos quite frankly mate, nobody enjoys reading your constant breakdowns and quite honestly, 95% of the people on this forum find you a boring little ferret.

But thats probably why you started a new account.
Agree with your post up until 16th,that would matter,the stress would see off> 30% of the forum.

I’m really not worried about this Diop bloke. I’ve never seen him play in my life but the fact that West Ham were the team he went to worries not one bit.

Wilshire isn’t a bad player. But for the amount of game time you get out of him it’s not worth it. You can absolutely guarantee he got a massive signing on payment and his wage just wouldn’t be worth it. He’s not that good.

You may say it’s sheer arrogance to not be worried, I’d say it’s lretty pathetic to be worried.

There’s time for everything. And there may well be a time to be worried. But not yet.

again im not worried by west ham themselves as they have two massive idiots in charge so half of what is reported probably wont pay off, but again it is pretty arrogant to suggest just because west ham signed them that they wont be good players

diop might well flop, but quite a few people on here wanted him as everton before he signed there ( and is he an upgrade on the shocking CB's we have atm? he most definitely is )

and wilshere is a gamble, no doubt... but wasn't Walcott a gamble given his injury record? and he came in and automatically become one of our top 3 players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back