Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant disagree with someone and your opening line be I've seen a bit of Diop but he has the attributes to a very good player. lol how do you know what attributes he has! I give up lol

of course you can? you can watch somebody for 10 minutes and gather an idea of what kind of player they are

I think most fans dont really care mate.

If we aint winning the title, does it really matter?

You need to lighten up a bit, Everton are really, really rubbish and have been for the last 30 years and its not going to change within the next 10 years at the very least. The sooner you accept that, the easier your life will become.

That doesnt mean you cant support the club, you can still go to Goodison every week, support the team and enjoy the wins, but having unrealistic expectations, thats when issues arise. So if we finish 7th or 16th, it honestly does not matter a jot. So for the sake of your sanity, stop crying like a lil bish and stop spreading your misery in every thread on the forum, cos quite frankly mate, nobody enjoys reading your constant breakdowns and quite honestly, 95% of the people on this forum find you a boring little ferret.

But thats probably why you started a new account.

Fair enough mate, but a question for those who all moan about anyone who dares defend their stance - why do you bother to come on here? Serious question as all I see are the usual schoolyard names attacking other Blues for posting certain opinons - why come on an Everton discussion forum then? Surely you expect to come across difference of views like you would sat in GP or in any boozer up and down our city on matchday.

I cant speak for others so if there are those that post to purposely wind fans up then fair enough they should be pulled up, however for me its simple If the club does something positive I'll post my positive thoughts regarding it likewise if the club are taking the pee I'll post my feelings on it. If people dont like it or disagree why not actually either 1. Debate it or 2. Press the ignore button? Instead they act like toddlers and through insults, accuse said poster of being a kopite/ex banned members and purposely try discredit said person.

Quite frankly I would rather read posts that are genuine and from genuine fans than from clowns who go round posting nothing but gash to look cool infront of their online buddies like the back slapping yokells you came across in the playground as a kid.

The other day I was reading that we should be able to finish ahead of Chelsea cos they are in turmoil, Arsenal due to a new manager, Liverpool cos they lost their Assistant manager, which I found utterly amusing for the record.

Now we have to worry about West Ham, Leicester and Southampton? LOL

Im gonna let you all into a little secret, the main reason that the whole world watches our league and makes sure that we have billion pound broadcast deals is cos the league is the most competitive in the whole world.

There are no easy games and EVERYBODY can beat EVERYBODY.

again im not worried by west ham themselves as they have two massive idiots in charge so half of what is reported probably wont pay off, but again it is pretty arrogant to suggest just because west ham signed them that they wont be good players

diop might well flop, but quite a few people on here wanted him as everton before he signed there ( and is he an upgrade on the shocking CB's we have atm? he most definitely is )

and wilshere is a gamble, no doubt... but wasn't Walcott a gamble given his injury record? and he came in and automatically become one of our top 3 players

All pretty good points, i think our hope is they are doing what we did last year!
We have seen teams make signings like this and be terrible, but just because we have seen it dosent mean it will necessarily happen.

Also it also means for us not to go "West Ham are doing good business, we need to sort ourselves out"

The other day I was reading that we should be able to finish ahead of Chelsea cos they are in turmoil, Arsenal due to a new manager, Liverpool cos they lost their Assistant manager, which I found utterly amusing for the record.

Im gonna let you all into a little secret, the main reason that the whole world watches our league and makes sure that we have billion pound broadcast deals is cos the league is the most competitive in the whole world.

Will remind you of that prior Arsenal v Everton, Liverpool v Everton, Chelsea v Everton etc.

Point of Order Mr Goat

The easiest game of the season is clearly when the RS entertain us, 98% strike rate that’s a home win

So these are the listed transfers out:

Ramiro Funes Mori - Villarreal, undisclosed
Jose Baxter - Oldham, free
Conor Grant - Plymouth, free
Calum Dyson - Plymouth, free
Wayne Rooney - DC United, free
Luke Garbutt - Oxford United, loan

Someoen help me out because Im lazy, is that 6 out of a first team of 38 gone or just Mori and Rooney?

Someoen help me out because Im lazy, is that 6 out of a first team of 38 gone or just Mori and Rooney?
I would say that is only Mori and Rooney out of the 38

I’m dead relaxed about it all and think we will end up stronger when the window closes.
The one slight niggle I have is why the players we need to get rid of are in Austria. Brands said he was having frank conversations with the people that didn’t have a future and yet the likes of Mirallas, Williams etc are training with the squad. Before brands and silva came in they must have had a fairly decent idea of who they wanted and didn’t want, surely those players would have been told to stay home and train at finch farm until they’ve found new clubs? What’s the point in them being there if they have no future?

3 out of 38 I'd say. Onyekuru will be the 4th when his loan is confirmed.

Fair enough mate, but a question for those who all moan about anyone who dares defend their stance - why do you bother to come on here? Serious question as all I see are the usual schoolyard names attacking other Blues for posting certain opinons - why come on an Everton discussion forum then? Surely you expect to come across difference of views like you would sat in GP or in any boozer up and down our city on matchday.

I cant speak for others so if there are those that post to purposely wind fans up then fair enough they should be pulled up, however for me its simple If the club does something positive I'll post my positive thoughts regarding it likewise if the club are taking the pee I'll post my feelings on it. If people dont like it or disagree why not actually either 1. Debate it or 2. Press the ignore button? Instead they act like toddlers and through insults, accuse said poster of being a kopite/ex banned members and purposely try discredit said person.

Quite frankly I would rather read posts that are genuine and from genuine fans than from clowns who go round posting nothing but gash to look cool infront of their online buddies like the back slapping yokells you came across in the playground as a kid.

"If the club does something positive I'll post my positive thoughts regarding it"

Show me just 1 post of you doing this, just 1 post were you say 1 single positive thing about the club.

I dont expect everybody to have the same views as me, I embrace all peoples viewpoints, thats the reason I post on here, it would be horrible if everybody thought the same as me, honestly what would be the point in having a forum if everybody agreed. What I dont like is people constantly moaning, moan, moan, moan 24 hours a day, stamping their feet like a child, I mostly put those people on ignore, infact, you do make a fine point.

Enjoy your time on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back