Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most fans dont really care mate.

If we aint winning the title, does it really matter?

You need to lighten up a bit, Everton are really, really rubbish and have been for the last 30 years and its not going to change within the next 10 years at the very least. The sooner you accept that, the easier your life will become.

That doesnt mean you cant support the club, you can still go to Goodison every week, support the team and enjoy the wins, but having unrealistic expectations, thats when issues arise. So if we finish 7th or 16th, it honestly does not matter a jot. So for the sake of your sanity, stop crying like a lil bish and stop spreading your misery in every thread on the forum, cos quite frankly mate, nobody enjoys reading your constant breakdowns and quite honestly, 95% of the people on this forum find you a boring little ferret.

But thats probably why you started a new account.
Err, lads.....

1531226821954.webp

Walcotts not a proven pl forward, he begged Wenger to play him up front and not on the wing, Wenger did and you know the rest.

Proven top finisher tosun, you gotta be kidding me.
I'm sure i saw interview with Walcott last season saying that he was looking forward to this season and playing up front, all Big Sams plan..

Although i may have dream't it.
I do dream about Theo quite often, he's such a nice fella.

Walcotts not a proven pl forward, he begged Wenger to play him up front and not on the wing, Wenger did and you know the rest.

Proven top finisher tosun, you gotta be kidding me.

If Tosun had kept up his strike rate for a full season with us he’d have finished on 20 goals.

Walcott even played out wide bagged 19 goals in 16/17 so yes he’s a proven PL FORWARD (doesn’t mean striker).

I couldn’t take you seriously initially as you can’t even spell your own name right but now I can’t as you just chat utter dung.

yes, he came on the back of playing 37 times the following year in all comps, then only 6 apps the 6 months prior to when we bought him

wilshere would have come on the back of a season where he made 38 apps last season, the last 6 months when he was probablys arsenals best player

I’m a season where Arsenal finished like 6th?

Any starting 11 with the word Schneiderlin in is dire.

Baines can't get forward, so Lookman will be tracking back all the time to pick the ball up. The LB situation has to be an absolute priority doesn't it.

I think Sigs is the natural successor to Rooney leaving - but what about Klassen? £23 Million for the guy, and he doesn't play ahead of Snides?

Zero pace in the centre of the park, and that needs to change :|

yep, easy to find ways of improving that team

From that , here is our poss starting 11 and subs

---------------pickford
coleman keane holgate baines
------------------gana
---schneiderlin.....siggurdsson
walcott---------tosun........lookman

subs - stek, davies, jags,DCL.dowell, JJK, vlasic(ive just thrown names together that can cover positions)

i suppose its not tooo bad...hmmmm

Its not amazingly bad, its a team that can finish 7th, but I would expect a little more quality.

From that , here is our poss starting 11 and subs

---------------pickford
coleman keane holgate baines
------------------gana
---schneiderlin.....siggurdsson
walcott---------tosun........lookman

subs - stek, davies, jags,DCL.dowell, JJK, vlasic(ive just thrown names together that can cover positions)

i suppose its not tooo bad...hmmmm
i believe stek is leaving, isn't he? or he's one of two keepers lille is targeting?

Its not amazingly bad, its a team that can finish 7th, but I would expect a little more quality.

Or, a team that will only ever be able to achieve 7th at best.

Our 2017/18 league position heavily benefited from how god awful the second half of the table were.

Last summer most signings were telegraphed well before we made them.

This year we are involved in a lot of rumours that are seemingly wide of the mark (Wilshere, Vestegaard, Diop) - so more likely the work of agents.

That said, we might still end up with Gibson, Lawson, Tierney etc. for all we know - and they've all been 'leaked'.

The proof is in the pudding anyway, we haven't signed anyone - which at the moment is pre-Walsh behaviour, heh.

Guess we'll know by the start of the season.

Driving up prices and wages for - you guessed it - the agent and the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back