Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baines might well of wanted to go to United, what professional wouldn't, best and biggest club in the country and paid a lot more in wages than Everton ever did. No whispers about him going to United, no strikes, transfer requests or threats, just got on with it, to his eternal credit, at the time the best left back in the country. Can not believe the grudge you hold against him. Said my piece not getting in a row with you as you are like a dog with a bone.

Every single word is correct IMO

Martinez's worst signings Kone, Alcaraz, McGeady = 15m
Koeman worst signings Bolasie, Klaassen, Keane = 85m

I imagine if Martinez had been given the backing that Koeman was given he'd have been with us a lot longer.

I imagine if Martinez had been given the backing that Koeman was given he'd have been with us a lot longer.

Transfer fees have massively changed over the last few years so pretty irrelevant and I'm also happy he wasn't with us longer than those 3 years.

Wasn’t Keane 25 Klassen 24 abd bolasie 24? Also this time last year
Niasse at 13mil would have been classed as a shocking buy. And it’s still not a great buy imo. We might just get our money back now.

I said at the time when Martinez got the job, that to play the style he wants to IE Barcelona he would need to spend a fortune. Also would more money, meant more practice on defending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back