Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry, someone offered us 20 million for Schneiderlin, and you all think Gana wouldnt go for over 15 million? Gana would go for 25 or more right now. You way underestimate how awash in cash premier league teams are, and overestimate how awash in brain cells they are.

Probably because he didn't. Unless you're counting the start to the season as about 2 games, 1 of which was against a bunch of part timers. He was absolutely abysmal in the Spurs game for example, which was our fourth league game of the season, and had cost us the first goal in the game at Chelsea the week before when he just stood and watched Morata walk past him and head it into the back of the net. He's literally had about 3 good games all season.
I think that people were almost willing him to be good at the start of the season, despite there being little evidence that he had anything about him.

Even at his best he's looked unconvincing.

It's all shaping up for a boss summer transfer window imo.

Sell:
Sigurdsson (30m)
Gueye (30m)
Niasse (15m)
Schneiderlin (12m)
Klaassen (10m)
Funes Mori (7m)
Sandro (7m)
Besic (5m)
Williams (2m)
Mirrallas (2m)
Total: 120 million

Sign:
Nzonzi (40m)
Mata (35m)
Smalling (18m)
Evans (3m)
Wilshere (free)
Ozyakup (free)
Fellaini (free)
Asamoah (free)
Total: 96 million.

Maybe spend some money on a new striker as well, or keep Niasse as back up.

Another overhaul. Did that work last time?

I think we should go for Andrea Belotti. His stock has fallen due to a poor 1st third of the season but hes scored 9 in 22 games even then,

Perfect for the premier league and they wouldn't be asking insane money for him this year.

Him and Tosun together or alternating + DCL and we would look very strong up front for once.

Sell:
Sigurdsson (30m)
Gueye (30m)
Niasse (15m)
Schneiderlin (12m)
Klaassen (10m)
Funes Mori (7m)
Sandro (7m)
Besic (5m)
Williams (2m)
Mirrallas (2m)
Total: 120 million

Sign:
Nzonzi (40m)
Mata (35m)
Smalling (18m)
Evans (3m)
Wilshere (free)
Ozyakup (free)
Fellaini (free)
Asamoah (free)
Total: 96 million.

No

Sell:
Schneiderlin (12m)
Klaassen (10m)
Funes Mori (7m)
Sandro (7m)
Besic (5m)
McCarthy (5m)
Williams (2m)
Mirrallas (2m)

Total: 50 million

Sign:
Nzonzi (40m)
Moussa Marega (35m)
Smalling (18m)
Evans (3m)
Frank Fabra (5m)
Wilshere (free)
Ozyakup (free)

Total: 101 million.

fixed it for you, don't think we will sell Sigurdsson, Niasse or Gueye. But I think McCarthy will go.

By Asamoah I presume you mean the LB from Juve, he has been lined up by Spurs to replace Danny Rose, and we have supposedly agreed to sign Fabra for 5m from Boca Juniors.

Also I think we need another striker and we have been linked with the Porto forward Moussa Marega, who has a 35m release clause

fixed it for you, don't think we will sell Sigurdsson, Niasse or Gueye. But I think McCarthy will go.

By Asamoah I presume you mean the LB from Juve, he has been lined up by Spurs to replace Danny Rose, and we have supposedly agreed to sign Fabra for 5m from Boca Juniors.

Also I think we need another striker and we have been linked with the Porto forward Moussa Marega, who has a 35m release clause

For me Marega is quite similar to tosun. I’d hope we are actually scouting aboubakar instead. His style in my opinion would be a better fit. We have been linked to both Porto strikers now over the last 12 months.

We need another striker.

I have to admit tosun is growing on me.

I think we should go for Andrea Belotti. His stock has fallen due to a poor 1st third of the season but hes scored 9 in 22 games even then,

Perfect for the premier league and they wouldn't be asking insane money for him this year.

Him and Tosun together or alternating + DCL and we would look very strong up front for once.

He makes a lot of sense. Oddly so too would Dolberg for similar reasons.

I'd love to bring one of them in and get DCL out there for a season of playing centre forward and working at the technical side of the game.

IN
Left back - Fabra (Boca) 27
Centre back - Diop (Lille) 21
Centre midfield - Doucoure (Watford) 25
Attacking midfield - Richarlison (Watford) 20
Centre Forward - Belotti (Torino) 24

Not much idea on Fabra but the other 4 would give us a lot of power.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back