Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERTON INTERESTED IN WELBECK
Everton
are interested in signing Danny Welbeck from Arsenal, according to The Times.
The striker has less than a year to go on his current deal, and has been pushed down the pecking order at the Emirates after the arrivals of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette.
If the price is right then yes, his better then tosun and works harder then him.
We need a poacher with pace, but if we can't get one then welbeck would still be an upgrade

We need a striker, Welbeck is a different option to Tosun.

Why do people think we'd even contemplate getting rid of Lookman? he's our best winger (Except for the two games a season when Kev puts a shift it)

they won't though

I wouldn't put it beyond the realms of possibility.

I'm hopeful they won't. I imagine they'll try and get Oblak. But I'm not sure they'd succeed in that. So it wouldn't surprise me if they put the feelers out for Pickford, as an option.

I think a striker is the last thing we need right now. Tosun, DCL and Oumar is fine when we aren't in Europe.

We need a left back, a centre back, a centre mid and a winger

We've rejected two bids, Brands has publicly said he wants him to stay and Silva has identified him as a key player. We've also leaked to the press that we don't want to sell the player.

He'll probably have a price - most players do - but how is it 'looking like a goer'?
Unless lookman agaitates for a move I cant see everton selling
Too much potential and fits in with brands philosophy of youth

We've rejected two bids, Brands has publicly said he wants him to stay and Silva has identified him as a key player. We've also leaked to the press that we don't want to sell the player.

He'll probably have a price - most players do - but how is it 'looking like a goer'?
I was not aware that we don't want to sell him, they could nip all this nonsense in the bud, but I guess that's Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back