Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's Baines got to do with anything ? Posters on here are making out like Lookman is without any doubt the real deal, class etc. What I have seen is a young lad with potential, none of the top teams are after him yet he is boss la. We always overrate our players, I suppose that's what most fans do, also he seems to want to leave so let him, get the money and move on.
RBL is a pretty top team, no? CL last year, Europa this year, they are a good side. So that's ONE top club.

1455 pages and no-one has a blooming clue what's happening.

It'll happen when it happens and if you personally don't like the outcome I'm sure you'll cheer whosoever along next season. It's just the way it is.

Here we go. New info in a bit vague but still info.
Pickford happy at Everton. Unlike reports say "Bayern not interested" they are keen as.. Juve keeping taps too.
Chelsea want Pickford. Theyve already put impressive bid in and are expected to get their man. Pickfords happy comments reaction to this. Will go to windows last days/hours this. Replacement lined up. Italy, young Fiorentina keeper one of Brands digs.
Have you heard the saying " less is more " ?

It applies to you.

Shut up you ball bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back