Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
When people questioned the Siggy signings as having no resale value, you said " Would Citeh fans moan about resale value "

Ergo you compared us to Manchester City. The vaults don't lie, don't fight them for they are all powerful. Embrace your mistake and ask the vaults to forgive you.

First, are you referring to the Siggy signing? I did say younger players will take care of the resale value problem so spending £40m on Siggy was not a concern at the time. When on earth did I say Everton do not need to care about no resale value?

Second, are you referring the signings including the like in Williams and Bolasie because you put a “s” behind Siggy. There was no way I uphold the signing like Williams in the first place, unlike your goodself.

You said I thought Everton was the new Manchester City. I asked you to give me a direct quote you can’t find one. So you decided to dig up some old quote and twisted it. I do not think you are clever, at all.

I think we expected Malcom for around 35m, with Lookman out for around 20m.

Gianluca Di Marzio saying Everton had a deal agreed, but Roma stormed in with their Alisson money.

Just a hunch on Lookman - been saying for ages he wants off, him not playing yesterday and leipzigs persistence tells you there's something to it.

The fact that there Manager/sporting director keeps talking publicly whilst we sit in silence tells a story. Agree - think it's clear he wants to go but without a replacement we're saying no. Which is a major shame, as I would like him playing on the opposite flank to a new wide player.

Still think CB, LB and even CM are more important tho.

Mate have a day off ffs.

This place has become a joke and I genuinely don't like saying that considering how long I've been here. It's just full of bed-wetters and blues taking the piss out of other blues day-in day-out...

It really needs to stop.

Mate that’s all been going on for years.

I got pulled up yesterday for voicing an opinion that the Malcolm rumour was BS and questioning why it warranted its own thread.

Im quite happy, maybe it’s you who needs a day off if you can’t deal with peoples opinions, thoughts and feelings.

How? Not defending him, just dont follow your logic. Transfer wise, Walcott and Tosun are fine.

How we are perceived by those looking at us from the outside.

No one is ever going to convince me that Everton are not the greatest football team in the world. But panicking and appointing Big Sam put a huge dent in how we are perceived by potential new signings, especially those who we need to make a step up in levels.

I think perception matters. Maybe I'm overemphasising it. Dunno.

Be really disappointed to see lookman leave especially for 20 mil.

Moonhead and that utter slug Walsh have really done a number on us, set us back years
Because Walsh signed a kid for 8M and we sold him for 20M in a year? They may have set us back in some ways, but that ain’t one of them. We should be praising Walsh for getting the kid for 8M.

Got to say, we sell Lookman, I won't be impressed.

I can deal with us taking time on the signings. That's fine.

But, selling one of our best prospects - again, when there is no reason to - is ludicrous.

I’d be okay if we signed no one but if we sold him, even though he’s still potential, would tip me over the edge. I’m already trying to come to terms with Petagna going to effing SPAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back